Sedna!!!!!

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by jbarresi19, Jul 30, 2010.

1. jbarresi19 macrumors 6502

in case people are issing this on twitter...people have screen shot of what might be the new jailbreak.....its callled SEDNA and might be released at midnight (rumor) None of this has been confirmed or denyed by dev team

2. labman macrumors 604

labman

3. weemanpow3 macrumors 6502

weemanpow3

4. jbarresi19 thread starter macrumors 6502

yeah i agree...i wouldnt make a move on anything unless they say its good....but the screenshots show that it is comex's jb....so if it is real pics thats the name of the new jb....now just waiting on releasd

5. MikePA macrumors 68020

MikePA

Everyone who has whined like a little baby about how the dev-team is too slow, is taking too long, has started threads about how they've been waiting sooooooo long for a jb should jump into this 'jb' without waiting for them to bless it. If the complainers don't, they are a bunch of cowards. Man up and install the first jb. Afterall, it's been ready for a while, right? The dev-team has simply been sitting on this for weeks, right?

6. jbarresi19 thread starter macrumors 6502

Who in this post said that? This place sucks....no one can have a conversation or bring news to light.....go **** steve jobs

7. MikePA macrumors 68020

MikePA

IOW, anyone who doesn't agree with you can't post. Now I understand.

8. jbarresi19 thread starter macrumors 6502

I never said that....I wasnt stating facts, so there is no way i could be right or wrong...i was stating something I saw online....never said I thought they were real or not...what i AM saying is that there is always so much negativity on this board...so what people are inpatient...im sure ur perfect? 99.9% of the people who are inpatient mean no disrespect to the dev team and appreciate the work just as much as anyone else.....

9. jbarresi19 thread starter macrumors 6502

And it looks like Sedna is fake anyway...atleast according to chpwn....so it doesnt matter anyway

10. lucaya macrumors member

grrrrr

I am sure it is annoying to people who have been around here forever when newbies get on and start clogging up the place with their excitement, but hey, not everyone understands that, so be patient, it's part of the process. :cool:

11. FireSokar macrumors regular

I vote fake, look @ the thanks it says thanks to geohot... As far as i remember comex was bagging on geohot for bitching out.. Sounds like another fake screenshot of someone bored.

12. andybno1 macrumors 68040

andybno1

well said... I never got into iphone jailbreak till mid last year with a second hand 3g but I had a 1st gen ipod touch an I never remember much complaining back then as there is now when people had to wait for next jailbreak..... trip down memory lane iBrickr

13. DEE9299 macrumors 6502a

DEE9299

it does not even say thanks to chpwn on it either

14. navigates macrumors 6502a

Looks convincing though. Might as well be true. comex must have just have just forgot to thank everyone he might have intended. It is coming !! The only app I'm missing is gvmobile !!!

15. DEE9299 macrumors 6502a

DEE9299

i doubt he would forget to mention chpwn considering chpwn is building the website for the new jailbreak

16. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

17. DEE9299 macrumors 6502a

DEE9299

i bet u can make a fortune selling the bridge

18. narimonk macrumors regular

narimonk

Probably the same lying f*cks that made thunderst0rm, if you can count it as making anything.

19. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

I hope these scammers dont make any money but they probably going to have a bunch of people fall for it and donate money before anything is out and then dissaper:D

20. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

Sedna is so close to smegma that I knew it had to be fake.;)

21. Press22 macrumors 6502

Press22

22. pixelated macrumors 6502a

pixelated

So....you were reporting on fake news that you had no faith in being true?!?
    Why did we need to know or discuss it?:confused:
    Did you do much research before posting? I assume you would a done at least a few hours... but only 50 mins after your OP you discovered it was fake.:confused:

23. mgamber macrumors 6502a

mgamber

LOL! My thinking exactly. :D

24. thelatinist macrumors 603

thelatinist

These screenshots do not, as you claim "show that it is comex's jb." They do not show even show a jailbreak or even a jailbroken phone. All they show is an easily-faked window titled "Sedna - By Comex."

The reason people are getting annoyed with you is that anyone who's been around here more than a few weeks is easily able to distinguish what such pictures show and do not show. I think it is understandable that we get annoyed when new posters who don't have the knowledge and experience to make such distinctions spread such disinformation, giving those who perpetrate such frauds exactly what they want...attention.

25. Arisian macrumors 68000

Arisian

-sigh- I'm mostly taking a break from this board until the jb is actually... RELEASED. Just don't really want to deal with all the BS that's been going around lately.

Carry on :)

*Yes, I posted to say I'm not posting much anymore - get over it.