Sedna!!!!!

jbarresi19

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 11, 2010
in case people are issing this on twitter...people have screen shot of what might be the new jailbreak.....its callled SEDNA and might be released at midnight (rumor) None of this has been confirmed or denyed by dev team

jbarresi19

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 11, 2010
yeah i agree...i wouldnt make a move on anything unless they say its good....but the screenshots show that it is comex's jb....so if it is real pics thats the name of the new jb....now just waiting on releasd

Comment

MikePA

macrumors 68020
Aug 17, 2008
Everyone who has whined like a little baby about how the dev-team is too slow, is taking too long, has started threads about how they've been waiting sooooooo long for a jb should jump into this 'jb' without waiting for them to bless it. If the complainers don't, they are a bunch of cowards. Man up and install the first jb. Afterall, it's been ready for a while, right? The dev-team has simply been sitting on this for weeks, right?

Comment

jbarresi19

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 11, 2010
Everyone who has whined like a little baby about how the dev-team is too slow, is taking too long, has started threads about how they've been waiting sooooooo long for a jb should jump into this 'jb' without waiting for them to bless it. If the complainers don't, they are a bunch of cowards. Man up and install the first jb. Afterall, it's been ready for a while, right? The dev-team has simply been sitting on this for weeks, right?
Who in this post said that? This place sucks....no one can have a conversation or bring news to light.....go **** steve jobs

Comment

MikePA

macrumors 68020
Aug 17, 2008
Who in this post said that? This place sucks....no one can have a conversation or bring news to light.....go **** steve jobs
IOW, anyone who doesn't agree with you can't post. Now I understand.

Comment

jbarresi19

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 11, 2010
IOW, anyone who doesn't agree with you can't post. Now I understand.
I never said that....I wasnt stating facts, so there is no way i could be right or wrong...i was stating something I saw online....never said I thought they were real or not...what i AM saying is that there is always so much negativity on this board...so what people are inpatient...im sure ur perfect? 99.9% of the people who are inpatient mean no disrespect to the dev team and appreciate the work just as much as anyone else.....

Comment

jbarresi19

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 11, 2010
And it looks like Sedna is fake anyway...atleast according to chpwn....so it doesnt matter anyway

Comment

lucaya

macrumors member
Jul 27, 2010
grrrrr

I am sure it is annoying to people who have been around here forever when newbies get on and start clogging up the place with their excitement, but hey, not everyone understands that, so be patient, it's part of the process. :cool:

Comment

FireSokar

macrumors regular
Jun 21, 2010
I vote fake, look @ the thanks it says thanks to geohot... As far as i remember comex was bagging on geohot for bitching out.. Sounds like another fake screenshot of someone bored.

Comment

andybno1

macrumors 68040
Nov 6, 2007
Liverpool, UK
I am sure it is annoying to people who have been around here forever when newbies get on and start clogging up the place with their excitement, but hey, not everyone understands that, so be patient, it's part of the process. :cool:
well said... I never got into iphone jailbreak till mid last year with a second hand 3g but I had a 1st gen ipod touch an I never remember much complaining back then as there is now when people had to wait for next jailbreak..... trip down memory lane iBrickr

Comment

navigates

macrumors 6502a
Jul 13, 2008
Looks convincing though. Might as well be true. comex must have just have just forgot to thank everyone he might have intended. It is coming !! The only app I'm missing is gvmobile !!!

Comment

DEE9299

macrumors 6502a
Oct 3, 2009
Boston Mass.
Looks convincing though. Might as well be true. comex must have just have just forgot to thank everyone he might have intended. It is coming !! The only app I'm missing is gvmobile !!!
i doubt he would forget to mention chpwn considering chpwn is building the website for the new jailbreak

Comment

pixelated

macrumors 6502a
Oct 21, 2008
This place sucks....no one can have a conversation or bring news to light
I wasnt stating facts, so there is no way i could be right or wrong...i was stating something I saw online....never said I thought they were real or not
So....you were reporting on fake news that you had no faith in being true?!?
Why did we need to know or discuss it?:confused:
Did you do much research before posting? I assume you would a done at least a few hours... but only 50 mins after your OP you discovered it was fake.:confused:

Comment

thelatinist

macrumors 603
Aug 15, 2009
Connecticut, USA
but the screenshots show that it is comex's jb....
These screenshots do not, as you claim "show that it is comex's jb." They do not show even show a jailbreak or even a jailbroken phone. All they show is an easily-faked window titled "Sedna - By Comex."

The reason people are getting annoyed with you is that anyone who's been around here more than a few weeks is easily able to distinguish what such pictures show and do not show. I think it is understandable that we get annoyed when new posters who don't have the knowledge and experience to make such distinctions spread such disinformation, giving those who perpetrate such frauds exactly what they want...attention.

Comment

Arisian

macrumors 68000
Sep 14, 2007
China
These screenshots do not, as you claim "show that it is comex's jb." They do not show even show a jailbreak or even a jailbroken phone. All they show is an easily-faked window titled "Sedna - By Comex."

The reason people are getting annoyed with you is that anyone who's been around here more than a few weeks is easily able to distinguish what such pictures show and do not show. I think it is understandable that we get annoyed when new posters who don't have the knowledge and experience to make such distinctions spread such disinformation, giving those who perpetrate such frauds exactly what they want...attention.
-sigh- I'm mostly taking a break from this board until the jb is actually... RELEASED. Just don't really want to deal with all the BS that's been going around lately.

Carry on :)

*Yes, I posted to say I'm not posting much anymore - get over it.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.