Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iFranciscoMata

Suspended
Original poster
Sep 12, 2017
New York
So does anyone know where I could sell a 256GB Silver AT&T iPhone X? Im trying to get the ceremic Apple Watch lol so I thought hey why not upgrade another line on my att account for only $38/m lol.

I have a launch day delivery date.

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
So does anyone know where I could sell a 256GB Silver AT&T iPhone X? Im trying to get the ceremic Apple Watch lol so I thought hey why not upgrade another line on my att account for only $38/m lol.

Swappa. Should sell almost instantly.

iFranciscoMata

Suspended
Original poster
Sep 12, 2017
New York
scalp it on ebay for $2000 to some sucker that just cant wait

Lol I put it on eBay actually but I’m scared because of the fraud on their. I remember my aunt sold a 3GS when they were a thing and got scammed out of it. And I heard stories where some buyers say they never received it. So idk lol

simply_sami

macrumors member
Sep 9, 2016
Sell it on eBay and list it is cash on collection only.

Make sure to take a friend and meet in a public area. I am sure some sucker will travel some distance to get one.

iFranciscoMata

Suspended
Original poster
Sep 12, 2017
New York
I picked up an extra 256GB to sell. Will list on Craigslist first, then Swappa or eBay if no takers.

Are you listing on your local city or just everywhere hah? I was amazed that I got all 3 for launch day. One is mine and the other is my aunts and one is well the extra haha
[doublepost=1509096212][/doublepost]
Sell it on eBay and list it is cash on collection only.

Make sure to take a friend and meet in a public area. I am sure some sucker will travel some distance to get one.
How do you do that? It made me connect PayPal.

geta

macrumors 65816
May 18, 2010
The Moon

I picked up an extra 256GB to sell. Will list on Craigslist first, then Swappa or eBay if no takers.

I really hope you'll get scammed or sell it with a lose! People like you disgusting me.

Appl3FTW

macrumors 603
Nov 15, 2012
I really hope you'll get scammed or sell it with a lose! People like you disgusting me.
Lols
[doublepost=1509102424][/doublepost]
Paying it off. Lol
It’s already paid for tho. I’m paying full price. But isn’t the phone tied to a number when you receive it? Like should it have a SIM card associated with the number u used to order? If so I don’t want my buyer to activate using my credentials.

tank216

macrumors newbie
Oct 27, 2017
How u selling it if it’s attached to an account and a number?

Same question. Bought 2 on Verizon (my line and wife’s line). Wife does not want to upgrade so I am thinking of giving to my parents or selling. Would I have to open it and activate, then deactivate, then sell? I’m worried if someone else turns on for the first time, it’ll be linked to her Verizon account.

Edit: I bought them with “paid in full” by the way

Reactions: Appl3FTW

geta

macrumors 65816
May 18, 2010
The Moon
Because of me, someone who would have had to wait 6+ weeks to receive one otherwise, will be able to have it on day one. Yet that disgusts you? Sad!

Because of people like you someone else won't be able to order and get it on day one, will have to wait 6+ weeks, unless they willing to pay extra and get it from you.

Personally i don't give a fart about all this, but Apple should have limit the order to one per card\account To prevent people like you to scam others.

iFranciscoMata

Suspended
Original poster
Sep 12, 2017
New York
Because of people like you someone else won't be able to order and get it on day one, will have to wait 6+ weeks, unless they willing to pay extra and get it from you.

Personally i don't give a fart about all this, but Apple should have limit the order to one per card\account To prevent people like you to scam others.
Ehh I ain’t scamming I’m charging whatever the phone really cost plus Texas tax

Reactions: Abs_p and Geert76

DreamPod

macrumors 65816
Mar 15, 2008
Because of me, someone who would have had to wait 6+ weeks to receive one otherwise, will be able to have it on day one. Yet that disgusts you? Sad!
Because of you, someone who would have been able to have it day one will have to wait 6+ weeks.

But anyways, there’s no place you can sell it, because it is locked to your phone account and provider. The unlocked devices will go on sale at a later date.

PLamarine

macrumors 6502
Jun 12, 2009
Central MA
Because of you, someone who would have been able to have it day one will have to wait 6+ weeks.

But anyways, there’s no place you can sell it, because it is locked to your phone account and provider. The unlocked devices will go on sale at a later date.

No sir. Verizon are unlocked phones. That phone will sell in minutes....Craiglist, Ebay, Swappa, Facebook, Twitter

And because he is selling his "extra" phone on launch day, he allowed someone to sleep in and still get a phone on launch day. Any overage charged is the "I didn't want to get up at 3:00 am" tax. And people will pay with pleasure.

Reactions: HaydenWI
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.