Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Richierichhh

macrumors member
Apr 17, 2015
Why is it funny for an iPhone X owner to want the new up and coming? I own an iPhone X and I bought an iPhone X’s Max. So I’m not suppose to preorder the new iPhone because I make it difficult for people who upgrade every 2 years?
Nothing wrong at all. I just said that’s what makes it competitive. Don’t take it that serious. I understabd your upgrade to the Max. Take a chill pill ASAP.

geekback

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2018
Any T-mobile orders see a charge?
I'm not seeing anything anywhere yet. No charge, reference tracking doesn't show anything.

Richierichhh

macrumors member
Apr 17, 2015
Me either. TM 256g sg max

Yes . Our phones are T-Mobile and wife’s phone was charged this evening. Mine wasn’t . She has an XS Gold 64gb IUP
[doublepost=1537325930][/doublepost]
Any T-mobile orders see a charge?
I'm not seeing anything anywhere yet. No charge, reference tracking doesn't show anything.
Yes . Our phones are T-Mobile and wife’s phone was charged this evening. Mine wasn’t . She has an XS Gold 64gb IUP

phillymacuser

macrumors regular
Dec 5, 2008
I'm in this group due to an order screw up on Apple's part (I originally had a Sept 21st delivery but had to cancel and reorder), so I'll be watching closely to see if anyone in this date batch gets bumped up!
Same here! Had a September 21 delivery date but ordered via T-Mobile. Called back in and ordered had to be cancelled and placed again. Now showing delivery date 9/26-10/9

dalma

macrumors newbie
Jul 25, 2010
Seems mine has moved out of processing and into Preparing to Ship (XS 256GB), ordered Friday (late morning). No CC charge yet.

2018-09-18_22-07-03.jpg

darrinS

macrumors 65816
Oct 21, 2011
So Cal
People in the apple.com orders thread that have a 9/21 delivery date were reporting the Xs shipping prior to the Max, so maybe they are starting our delivery window.

geekback

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2018
People in the apple.com orders thread that have a 9/21 delivery date were reporting the Xs shipping prior to the Max, so maybe they are starting our delivery window.
Seems so. I think its safe to expect max units movement by tomorrow this time.

Yesshh

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 17, 2018
What typically comes first:

Credit card charge?
UPS label?
Apple Store update?

darrinS

macrumors 65816
Oct 21, 2011
So Cal
What typically comes first:

Credit card charge?
UPS label?
Apple Store update?
It seems to be not always the same. I have seen 1. Cc charge 2. UPS label 3. Apple Store update. But others report the UPS label as the first step. The Apple Store is usually last.

Reactions: Yesshh

darrinS

macrumors 65816
Oct 21, 2011
So Cal
My CC was charged tonight, so this makes me HAPPY.
I just re-checked my cc and I too just got charged the phone and AppleCare+. Nothing on UPS or apple.com, but there is movement. It’s now 3:15pm in China, I do hope they’re putting in OT today.

geekback

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2018
I just re-checked my cc and I too just got charged the phone and AppleCare+. Nothing on UPS or apple.com, but there is movement. It’s now 3:15pm in China, I do hope they’re putting in OT today.
I just got charged as well. XS max 256gigs tmo.

geekback

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2018
I have the exact same order, space gray. I think you already said we had the same.
Yeah same. Other stuff is same as yours too. No results for track by reference or on Apple store. I'll check back tomorrow morning and see if things start showing.

batristain

macrumors 6502a
Sep 15, 2014
Richmond,VA
I didn't order my phone until 330am ET because I was on a transatlantic flight and figured the wifi on the plane would suck but I couldn't take it anymore and decided to buy a 2 hour pass. I was able to order my XS Max Gold 256 from ATT via the apple app and got the 28th - Oct 5th. I was ok with that b/c I will not arrive back in the states until late on the 26th. I just checked and it now says preparing for shipment. I want to get it by the 28th because I fly out for work that Monday so it would be another week if it doesn't arrive by the 28th. At least with UPS I can have them deliver it when I'm home. You can pay 5 bucks to change the delivery date even if you don't have UPS My choice. I have an account but not a paid one. I hope this means I can get my phone on the 27th!! That would be awesome. Now if my Apple Watch Series 4 (ordered from Best Buy website) arrives next week I will be all set!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.