Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rkmac

macrumors 6502
Jun 22, 2009
JAFA, New Zealand
wallpaper from interfacelift somewhere...

Attachments

• Screen shot 2010-09-20 at 5.31.32 PM.png
    Screen shot 2010-09-20 at 5.31.32 PM.png
    436.8 KB · Views: 178

tool80

macrumors newbie
Sep 5, 2010
the dog one is very cool :cool:

nice dog, i say

Thanks Pillar... She's a rescue dog, but absolutely HATES having her picture taken!! i was lucky enough it came out as good as it did! (She's part Vizsla, part Rhodesian Ridgeback)

Pillar

macrumors 6502
May 25, 2010
CA.
Thanks Pillar... She's a rescue dog, but absolutely HATES having her picture taken!! i was lucky enough it came out as good as it did! (She's part Vizsla, part Rhodesian Ridgeback)

oh yeah, that's good of you for taking her in. thumbs up!

haha, but i bet she'll get use to the paparazzi in no time! :) ;)

best to you guys

Mr.Texor

macrumors regular
Apr 20, 2007
Several days ago, someone posted a black and white picture of Earth taken from a satellite near the moon. The nasa original pic was something like 4000x4000. Sooo, I scaled it and then cropped it until I got it too look like I wanted.

click for bigger pic:

TRUCRACKER

macrumors 6502
May 31, 2010
VA
...out of the thousands upon thousands of exotics car wallpapers, including such marques as the Ford GT, Ferrari F40 and a myriad others, why did you choose a a Ford Minivan? :confused:[/QUOTE]

I was just about to say the same thing.

Yaris

macrumors regular
Jul 26, 2007
...out of the thousands upon thousands of exotics car wallpapers, including such marques as the Ford GT, Ferrari F40 and a myriad others, why did you choose a a Ford Minivan? :confused:

Because it's what I drive and I have a sense of humor :)

Jez27

macrumors member
Jan 14, 2010
Blackpool, UK
Thanks very much, I love the color blue. By the way, when you say "Snow Leopard Server wallpaper" I assume you mean it comes with the server edition of the OS? Correct me if I'm wrong. ;^_^

Yeah, that's the one. I've seen a few demo versions of Snow Leopard Server Edition on YouTube and I believe that was the wallpaper for it. Quite a nice change from the normal OSX purple coloured version! :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.