Series 4 Nike+ Edition has shipped!

3rdiguy

macrumors 65816
Sep 17, 2012
Has anyone purchased the one with black sport loop with reflective fibers? Could you post pics when you receive it and share your thoughts? That is the model and band I want.

Scott G.

macrumors regular
Nov 23, 2016
Amsterdam, NY
Has anyone purchased the one with black sport loop with reflective fibers? Could you post pics when you receive it and share your thoughts? That is the model and band I want.
I don't know about the black one, but I saw the white reflective one in the Apple Store yesterday and it has a different feel than the other sport loops. It has this plasticky feel to it. I was worried about that being that it's got that reflective property. Kinda glad I didn't preorder that version. It also looks quite a bit darker/greyer than in the pictures.

Reactions: tromboneaholic

sealos

macrumors regular
May 12, 2008
Mine is in Louisville, KY! Got there @ 12:29am.... even though the Apple Store app says it is "Preparing to Ship".

ReardenMetal

macrumors regular
May 1, 2015
Los Angeles
Anyone here know if the summit white sport loop is reflective like the black Nike sport loop is? The Keynote mentioned this year’s Nike black sport loop had reflective elements in it.

28Gauge

macrumors 6502a
Sep 4, 2011
DFW
I tried using the reference number tracking on the UPS website, but something weird showed up. It shows a package that was delivered on 9/21/18 in Portland, Oregon. Well, I live in Dallas, TX. The routing was typical for Apple products...China, Anchorage, Louisville. However, the Apple website still shows the watch to be in processing with a delivery range of October 15-22.

28Gauge

macrumors 6502a
Sep 4, 2011
DFW
Are you using the Apple Order number or your iPhone number? I have always found that find by reference works by using my phone number as aaabbbcccc, just the 10 digits.

Dave
I used the Apple order number minus the last two digits.
[doublepost=1538357921][/doublepost]
Are you using the Apple Order number or your iPhone number? I have always found that find by reference works by using my phone number as aaabbbcccc, just the 10 digits.

Dave
I tried using my iPhone number, but nothing came up.

mkemp1

macrumors member
Apr 26, 2015
DFW
I tried using the reference number tracking on the UPS website, but something weird showed up. It shows a package that was delivered on 9/21/18 in Portland, Oregon. Well, I live in Dallas, TX. The routing was typical for Apple products...China, Anchorage, Louisville. However, the Apple website still shows the watch to be in processing with a delivery range of October 15-22.
Try your order number but leave off the leading "W" and the last two digits. So if your order number was W123456789, try 1234567.

Reactions: menace3

RockyW

macrumors member
Nov 22, 2016
Anyone here know if the summit white sport loop is reflective like the black Nike sport loop is? The Keynote mentioned this year’s Nike black sport loop had reflective elements in it.
Both black and white Nike sport loops have the reflective feature.

It mentions it on the Apple website. If you Google "apple watch series 4 white summit reflective" It's the second one down.

Reactions: ReardenMetal

shareef777

Suspended
Jul 26, 2005
Chicago, IL
Wonder why Apple is holding Nike watch shipments to the 5th. Mine went out over the weekend and UPS will have it at my local hub by Wed. Not really seeing the logic in delaying the Nike watches to a specific date when the regular watches have been out for a couple weeks already.

28Gauge

macrumors 6502a
Sep 4, 2011
DFW
Wonder why Apple is holding Nike watch shipments to the 5th. Mine went out over the weekend and UPS will have it at my local hub by Wed. Not really seeing the logic in delaying the Nike watches to a specific date when the regular watches have been out for a couple weeks already.
I agree. It is not like they are some radically different watch than the regular watch.

djqstorm

macrumors newbie
Oct 1, 2018
I got a delivery of October 12th-19th. I ordered with the Apple Store app the morning ordering went live at 5:30am. I was hoping to get it this week. I wonder if it is going to be next week. It still just shows "Order in Progress". SMH. Take my money Apple!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.