Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

andy85

macrumors member
May 6, 2015
KRCS came through this afternoon. Thing of beauty. 08BBC2D1-E56D-4E1F-8CA1-93B6D5D08631.jpeg

yellowroom

macrumors newbie
Aug 15, 2010
UK
I placed it on the 26th September with a delivery date of 25th October - 1st November but its arriving on the 12th October
That's good news - I placed an order for my 40mm Aluminium watch on 29th September, currently arriving 30 Oct - 6th Nov. Fingers crossed mine comes next week!

WhiteHawk

macrumors 6502a
Feb 16, 2008
I placed it on the 26th September with a delivery date of 25th October - 1st November but its arriving on the 12th October
[doublepost=1539292151][/doublepost]
Nope, Apple told me that they didn't have any priority replacements in stock. Thats why i had to wait for two weeks for the status to change to shipped

Did your replacement turn up today? How is it? Mine turned up at 2.30, only had enough time before work to do a restore on it but seems ok.

NickYanakiev

macrumors 6502
Sep 12, 2016
KRCS came through this afternoon. Thing of beauty. View attachment 794329

Congrats! You were lucky to be able to snap it up with the gold milanese. I got mine from KRCS with a stone band and just got back from Apple Regent Street with a gold ML:)
[doublepost=1539377493][/doublepost]
KRCS came through this afternoon. Thing of beauty. View attachment 794329

Congrats! You were lucky to be able to snap it up with the gold milanese. I got mine from KRCS with a stone band and just got back from Apple Regent Street with a gold ML:)

I was a bit worried that I won’t like it but it’s a very “bronze” sort of gold like the watch.

Tried the black one as well, which would have looked great, had it not been for the black connectors.

Reactions: andy85 and Mr.C

andy85

macrumors member
May 6, 2015
[doublepost=1539377493][/doublepost]

I was a bit worried that I won’t like it but it’s a very “bronze” sort of gold like the watch.

Tried the black one as well, which would have looked great, had it not been for the black connectors.

Thanks. I did exactly the same as you though haha. Bagged the gold with stone strap and went to my local apple store this afternoon and bought the Milanese.

Love it. Really is a work of art.

It’s an interesting colour. I see different shades of gold in different lights. I see what you mean though. Has a bronzey feeling to it

NickYanakiev

macrumors 6502
Sep 12, 2016
Thanks. I did exactly the same as you though haha. Bagged the gold with stone strap and went to my local apple store this afternoon and bought the Milanese.

Love it. Really is a work of art.

It’s an interesting colour. I see different shades of gold in different lights. I see what you mean though. Has a bronzey feeling to it

lol you had me wondering if you were lucky enough to have called KRCS exactly as someone was bringing in the only UK set of this type!

Enjoy!

Reactions: andy85

hop

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 10, 2008
It's ridiculous. If you buy online or over the phone they say you are allowed to open and inspect the watch but if you buy in store it must be returned unopened! Watching one on eBay and it's already up to £340 with 4 days to go. I paid £429 so I guess anything over £380 would be acceptable? Also, the watch in question the seller says there's a small scratch on it so again, a mint condition one should make £380+

I'd assume that's because the Distance Selling Regulations (now the Consumer Contracts Regulations) apply in one case but not the other.

Reactions: AVBeatMan

srshaw

macrumors 6502
Aug 13, 2011
At last. My 44 ss which was due 22-29 oct should be here on monday 15th.

I hope it fits ok. I hadn’t really give it much thought since I’ve had a 42mm series 0 since launch which is a perfect size, but my wrists are quite thin.

hop

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 10, 2008
I hope it fits ok. I hadn’t really give it much thought since I’ve had a 42mm series 0 since launch which is a perfect size, but my wrists are quite thin.

Everything I've seen indicates that if the 42 fit well, the 44 will too.

maka344

macrumors 68020
Nov 4, 2009
London, UK

When did you order buddy?

sahajesh

macrumors 6502
Dec 12, 2004
Sheffield

It will fit but for me, the 44mm looked oversized (not bad, just a bit chunky), so I bought the 40mm and will decide which to return!

Phil1975

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2017
Hi all, my order is currently showing end of the month, after reading some recent posts do you all think it might come sooner?

ee0d76d02dd65572c68d082b3b1844e4.png

Skiefire

macrumors regular
Jul 11, 2015
Looks like most apple stores have 40mm SS in stock for pickup tomorrow in most combinations (gold looks rare though).

44 SS still as rare as rocking horse poop.

Reactions: hop

jhill-evans

macrumors regular
Jul 21, 2015
Hi all, my order is currently showing end of the month, after reading some recent posts do you all think it might come sooner?

I would just go and pick one up from a local Apple store and then once you have it cancel your online order.

I’m still waiting on my SS 44mm replacement.. 5th November estimate but I’m hoping to bag a store one sooner. Can’t believe the lack of Stainless Steel models for the UK.

Reactions: Phil1975 and hop

cambookpro

macrumors 604
Feb 3, 2010
United Kingdom
If anyone is looking for a 44mm SG GPS Nike with reflective loop and can collect from Leamington, I have one going for RRP (worn a couple of times but mint condition) - am just going to return it otherwise, but Apple's system was down today so they couldn't process it!!

I know this model with the reflective band is slightly hard to find at the moment, bit of a long shot but thought I'd offer it just in case. Getting picked up by UPS this week otherwise, decided I preferred the silver watch.

jhill-evans

macrumors regular
Jul 21, 2015
If anyone is looking for a 44mm SG GPS Nike with reflective loop and can collect from Leamington, I have one going for RRP (worn a couple of times but mint condition) - am just going to return it otherwise, but Apple's system was down today so they couldn't process it!!

I know this model with the reflective band is slightly hard to find at the moment, bit of a long shot but thought I'd offer it just in case. Getting picked up by UPS this week otherwise, decided I preferred the silver watch.

I live in Leamington too. Small world. But I’m after a SSS White Sport band.

Reactions: cambookpro
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.