Sex theme park to open in London

Status
Not open for further replies.

EGT

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 4, 2003
"Visitors to Amora...will pass through seven zones including Pleasure and Orgasm". What are the other 5 zones, I'd like to know?!

"People will also be able to build their ideal partner from a series of body parts and there will be instructions on how best to kiss and how to talk more sexily."

Alton Towers for me. :p

Link

WildCowboy

Administrator/Editor
Staff member
Jan 20, 2005
Physiology and Erogeny Zone
Foreplay and Erogeny Zone
Pleasure and Orgasm Zone
Fantasy and Lifestyles Zone
Sexual Wellbeing
Attraction, Love and Relationships
Aphrodesia Lounge

http://www.amoralondon.com/

Unorthodox

macrumors 65816
Mar 3, 2006
Not at the beach...
EGT said:
"People will also be able to build their ideal partner from a series of body parts and there will be instructions on how best to kiss and how to talk more sexily."
Im reading Frankenstein right now.
Oh, the possibilities....

Blue Velvet

Moderator emeritus
Jul 4, 2004
£15 entrance fee? Hilarious.

Completely naff and squarely aimed at tourists. The Trocadero (a graveyard on the lower levels) is the perfect place for this... I give it 18 months before it closes.

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
There's already a sex theme park close to the UK.........the place is called Amsterdam.

mad jew said:
I always thought you guys didn't do sex. Well, not so publicly at least. Kudos to you.
British people are too frigid to have sex. The man just puts it in, both people squirm around a little bit, and then they have a smoke afterwards. Then one of them will turn to the other and say, "Woooo, that was rather nice, wasn't it, darling."

UKnjb

macrumors 6502a
May 23, 2005
London, UK
Will someone please tell me what this sex thing is?? :confused: Everybody keeps talking about it instead of the weather or petrol prices and --- am I missing out on something?

UKnjb

macrumors 6502a
May 23, 2005
London, UK
iGary said:
You guys rock. :D
Is that remark to do with sex as well? :confused: I've just looked 'sex' up on Wiki and ---- is what it says on there for real? Um - er - do people REALLY do those things? :eek: How VERY interesting.

lem0n

macrumors regular
Mar 12, 2005
Milano...
doesn't sound as interesting as the Sex Museum in NYC :p... Most zoo animals are too bored to have sex anyway, I've read an article where the Chinese are so excited that their pandas are mating for the first time in 7 years and there was a hoopla about that with pictures and everything :D it was quite... boring, no wonder they don't do it more often

jdechko

macrumors 601
Jul 1, 2004
Abstract said:
British people are too frigid to have sex. The man just puts it in, both people squirm around a little bit, and then they have a smoke afterwards. Then one of them will turn to the other and say, "Woooo, that was rather nice, wasn't it, darling."
:eek:

Wow. That was halarious.

EGT

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 4, 2003
Abstract said:
Speaking from experience there, Abstract? :p And all this time we thought you were Canadian!

:D

Thomas Veil

macrumors 68020
Feb 14, 2004
OBJECTIVE reality
Chip NoVaMac said:
Darn, I was hoping for something like Westworld - where nothing can go wrong... go wrong.. go wrong :D
You read my mind.

Imagine if this thing did go wrong, like Westworld or Jurassic Park. "We've lost control of the Amazons with the whips! Everyone flee for your lives!" Or maybe these silcone dolls would hold you down and smother you to death with their big breasts. :D

In reality, this sounds kinda pathetic to me...like making a public institution out of those blow-up dolls for guys who can't get a date.

Queso

Suspended
Mar 4, 2006
They'll have to put a burger bar in the Female G-Spot Zone to give the menfolk reason to search for it.

Although I think the only reason we've opened this is to prove to the tourists that we're not all gay :D

Status
Not open for further replies.