Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AlPlPlLE

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 10, 2012
Ok well here's a thread I wanted to start for the new case I got today. It's as stated in title. The iPhone I have is a 32GB white 4s. I was stuck between the vapor pro and this case, BUT I love this case and glad I made this choice. Glad I read reviews and opinions on this board before I pulled the trigger. Anyways, here's the pics!

b4326210.jpg

d62a9d70.jpg

b53d683c.jpg

5072b30e.jpg

66fcb904.jpg

jedolley

macrumors 68000
Sep 18, 2009
Damn it doesn't cover the borders was looking at getting this case

Out of curiosity, what do you mean and why is that an issue? I'm getting my first iPhone today and will be using the same case, so I'm curious about this.

yui4

macrumors 65816
May 26, 2011
do you know if ill get side protectors on the metal band underneath this case?

jedolley

macrumors 68000
Sep 18, 2009
do you know if ill get side protectors on the metal band underneath this case?

The case does not come with skins for the side if that's what you are asking. I plan on putting on the ones that came with my Phantom Skinz, so hopefully the case will still fit.

yui4

macrumors 65816
May 26, 2011
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A406 Safari/7534.48.3)

Yes I know but wanted to check if my sgp clear sides would fit. Guess there is only one way to find out!

Thanks

TM WAZZA

macrumors 68000
Sep 18, 2010
Hamilton, New Zealand
Out of curiosity, what do you mean and why is that an issue? I'm getting my first iPhone today and will be using the same case, so I'm curious about this.

Well, you see dirt easily get stuck to the borders. And it is much more prominent on the white iPhone. So I'm looking out for cases that covers the border. :)

AlPlPlLE

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 10, 2012
Thanks for the replies everyone! Still lovin the case on day 2 haha. Thing I have noticed is that I'm going to have to hold onto my phone a lot tighter now. The phone and plastic are so smooth it's easy to move and it slip out of hand or off of lap.

Is this a soft or hard plastic?

It's a hard plastic :)

----------

Got mine and love it. I got the white like the OP. I will be buying more colors.

Same model of case or different one from sgp?

Prof.

macrumors 603
Aug 17, 2007
Chicagoland
I got the white-on-blue case for myself a week or so ago. The only bad thing is the plastic film on the back of the iPhone has already torn. I'm going to invest in some speck screen/back protectors in the near future.

NWI73

macrumors 6502a
Jun 22, 2010
Damn this looks way better than the neo hybrid 2S infinity white. Anyone want a lk new 2S case so I can buy this one? :D

AlPlPlLE

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 10, 2012
yeah that's a huge deal for me as well. Prefer to have the seam covered up, so less cleaning.

I thought the same as well, but I am OCD about the cleanliness of the phone to the extent that I initially try to keep clean and away from dirt to prevent the need to clean, but I guess we will see.

Damn this looks way better than the neo hybrid 2S infinity white. Anyone want a lk new 2S case so I can buy this one? :D

Yea diggin this case. Looks better in person though that's for sure.

Can you post some pics of the case on the black iPhone?

Yea give me a few. I'll get it cleaned up and snap a few.

TheiPhoneChick

macrumors 6502
Nov 1, 2011
Same one, I ordered from Cretouch.com instead because they offer free shipping.

Thanks for the replies everyone! Still lovin the case on day 2 haha. Thing I have noticed is that I'm going to have to hold onto my phone a lot tighter now. The phone and plastic are so smooth it's easy to move and it slip out of hand or off of lap.

It's a hard plastic :)

----------

Same model of case or different one from sgp?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.