sgp modello case

andyx3x

macrumors 65816
Mar 1, 2011
I like the green for my black 4S but I'm gonna have to see a review of some kind before I ship over any money for it.

----------

If I had a white iPhone I'd be all over the orange one.
Orange would look really good on the black I think.

chrisbetty

macrumors 6502
Feb 22, 2011
Yeah perhaps it would,I doubt I'd use it much even if I had a white iPhone since I really don't like using cases as is.Besides the book book when I'm out somewhere

SchneiderMan

macrumors G3
May 25, 2008
I like the green for my black 4S but I'm gonna have to see a review of some kind before I ship over any money for it.

----------

Orange would look really good on the black I think.
It really is a great case for the money. Don't hold back if
You want this slim case. It isn't anything special but it's done right. We should have a review up shortly.

andyx3x

macrumors 65816
Mar 1, 2011
After watching Larry Greenberg's video, I think I'm going to order a green and orange. I think they'll both look great on the black iPhone.

evotoiphone

macrumors regular
Oct 7, 2011
Mass
I have the green and love it!! I like TPU cases but they never seem to fit right, always kind of bowed somewhere. This one is nice and snug!

charlesdayton

macrumors 6502a
Oct 24, 2011
Seem quite interesting. How thin it is compared to other TPU ones?

I am a fan of TPU cases, used to use a Switcheasy Vulcan, currently rocking the Zum Gelee. But always looking for something nicer to add to the collection :).

Last edited:

andyx3x

macrumors 65816
Mar 1, 2011
Another thing that I like about these cases is that the camera cutout is not as obscene looking as it is on other 4S cases. The Speck Candyshell for example.

HickDead

macrumors 6502a
Dec 2, 2011
Ordered the orange (tangerine) for my black 4S.

Arriving tomorrow. Will post pictures.

Boston Rhett

macrumors regular
Jan 23, 2012
DC
A few pics, review went up today for you interested in more detail.

As always, great review. I really like the charcoal gray, though the green definitely caught my eye as well. For that price I just might have to pick up info these cases to try out. We're there any fitment issues with screen protectors, both front and back?

andyx3x

macrumors 65816
Mar 1, 2011
Nice HickDead. I was going to order the green, but the orange was growing on me so I ordered it yesterday. It really looks good on the black iPhone.

applefreakdance

macrumors newbie
Mar 21, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
It is first time that i have seen SPIGEN SGP making nice TPU case for iPhone.
I have always used their product, but never liked other TPU cases, but Modello came out with really good price and high quality. SGP has done it again!:D

map1978

macrumors 68020
Feb 9, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
Picked up a Charcoal Gray for under $20 with next day shipping

Def the best TPU case on the market IMO

It's slim, feels good in the hand, all the buttons have outstanding tactile feedback, and gives a nice lay on table design.

SGP has done it again...def recommended

Here are a few pics :D

Attachments

djransom

macrumors 68040
May 14, 2008
Chi-Town
Picked up a Charcoal Gray for under $20 with next day shipping

Def the best TPU case on the market IMO

It's slim, feels good in the hand, all the buttons have outstanding tactile feedback, and gives a nice lay on table design.

SGP has done it again...def recommended

Here are a few pics :D
Where did you get it for $20 with NDA?