She grabbed my "package"...

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Go Dog Go, Jun 26, 2009.

1. Go Dog Go macrumors member

Here's a funny story for you guys.

I started interning with a company this past week for the summer. It's a large company, they hire a ton of engineers. A few guys asked me if I'd play in a basketball tournament with them, so I did.

Well, it was a fun tournament, pretty competetive, and there were a few girls playing on the teams. Very few actually, 3 out of 50 people I'd say.

So we're playing one of the teams that has girls, and she is guarding me. She's really good looking girl, dressed pretty hot too for the game. Anyways, we both went for a loose ball, and she just GRABBED my junk. Not brushed, but cupped everything and squeezed a little bit.

I was kind of in shock, and lost focus. A few seconds later, she says "I think I just grabbed your...uhhh" and smiled. I said "yeah, that was me, no problem though".

So didn't say much more, and I left after the games were over. The guys I work with were still there, and I guess she asked (after I left) "Who was that guy?", and they told her I was the new intern. She told them what happened, and apparently asked a lot about me.

Today, I come into work, and everyone had heard about it. She doesn't work around my area, but even my boss asked me "So, how are your goods?"

Haha. Should I pursue?

2. uberamd macrumors 68030

uberamd

A women grabbed your man-junk while scrambling for a loose ball? You could purse but those are odd circumstances to try and start a relationship on.

3. dukebound85 macrumors P6

dukebound85

i am a little shocked about the company attitude towards this

if it was a guy squuezing a breast of an intern, you can bet your ass there would be a sexual harrassment suit thrown

4. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

I'd make a joke of it and ask her out to lunch or something. "Hey, since you felt me up during the game, how about some lunch today?":D Keep us informed.

5. waterskier2007 macrumors 68000

waterskier2007

yeah, why not. although beware because she kind of sounds like a ho. but that could be just from the way you wrote this

it wasn't at a work thing so i don't see how that would matter

6. redwarrior macrumors 603

redwarrior

Sounds cool to me. Pay her a visit and say something like, "I feel like you know so much more about me than I do you. How about about a game of 1 on 1 so I can catch up?":p If she slaps you, it wasn't meant to be.

7. northy124 macrumors 68020

northy124

It is hoe and they rock :p

Ask her out as a joke and see what happens :p

8. themoonisdown09 macrumors 601

themoonisdown09

I agree with this advice. Ask her if she wants to go "grab a hotdog" after work. :D

9. xboxer75010 macrumors 6502

xboxer75010

I don't understand from the story it sounds like it was accidental but was it?

10. ipodtouchy333 macrumors 65816

11. dukebound85 macrumors P6

dukebound85

not to get off topic but it is coworkers.....

so of course it matters and having your boss way how are your goods only encourages that behavior

i hate the double standards in this society lol

lol indeed

12. NC MacGuy macrumors 603

NC MacGuy

13. waterskier2007 macrumors 68000

waterskier2007

it was coworkers making a joke, but not a coworker who grabbed him. and i feel like it is all about the community at work. people feel differently about certain things.

also to whoever mentioned hoe, i feel like thats more for the garden tool

14. Unspoken Demise macrumors 68040

Unspoken Demise

I agree with Moon.

Just make sure its ok with your job. In this economy you cant be too sure. Have a talk with your boss privately about it. Tell him the full story, so it comes from your mouth, not your co-workers mouth. He should hear the story from you to give you the best advice and warning. Losing your job isnt worth it.

But if you get the green light from your boss, go for it! :)

15. brad.c macrumors 68020

brad.c

:D You are my hero of the day.

16. waterskier2007 macrumors 68000

waterskier2007

can we get clarification. the check that grabbed ur crank is not someone who works with you, or is it?

17. OttawaGuy macrumors 6502a

OttawaGuy

I was really hoping this would be another iPhone delivery story. :(
    ;)

18. chrmjenkins macrumors 603

chrmjenkins

It wasn't intentional. It'd be like him tripping in the game and grabbing her boob to try and brace himself.

On topic:

"So, based on yesterday, I figure we're at the third date by now, so what movie do you want to see, where are we having dinner, and whose house?" :p

19. Jay42 macrumors 65816

Jay42

She felt you up, so you have the right to get even. That's the rule. Eye for an eye. Tit for tat. You know...

20. iOrlando macrumors 68000

oh please i once started a relationship by saying....didnt i see you once on facebook.

anything goes.

funny story though..

21. Go Dog Go thread starter macrumors member

The guys I work with are egging me on to go and talk to her. I'm new here, I'm a few years younger than her, but she is very cute.

She works at the same company, but not in my building.

22. chilipie macrumors 6502a

chilipie

[​IMG]?

23. Mousse macrumors 68000

Mousse

As a rule, I'm in the "don't dip your pen in the company's ink" group. Things tend to get awkward (to put it mildly) if it doesn't work out. Since she doesn't work in your area, it's less problematic.

Some companies have policies that prohibits fraternization between co-workers, so that's something to remember. IF you get the green light from your boss, at least you'll know it's not his daughter.:D

24. northy124 macrumors 68020

northy124

No lol, it is slut then :) (but still it is spelt hoe not ho ;) )