Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

s54

Suspended
Original poster
Sep 25, 2012
Need more info. From where? Online? App? Carrier?

Sorry, I should have mentioned. Ordered the SIM FREE model from my iPhone 7's Apple Store app at roughly 2:10 AM Central. Website wasn't working for me at that time.

BlueGoldAce

macrumors 68000
Oct 11, 2011
They often ship early, but then they will stay put at a UPS facility until it is time for delivery.

Happens every year, though a few sometimes trickle through, early.

Reactions: KGB7

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
I'm going to guess that sometime later tonight and over the weekend it's going to go from Order in process to Preparing for Shipment.

Reactions: Newtons Apple

Newtons Apple

Suspended
Mar 12, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
I'm going to guess that sometime later tonight and over the weekend it's going to go from Order in process to Preparing for Shipment.

Agreed and then we will get the threads about it never moving out of China. They can sit for days but in the end they will be at your local shipping terminal on the 21st before going on the truck for delivery on the 22nd

Lobwedgephil

Contributor
Apr 7, 2012
I am not shipped yet, still in Order In Progress, but my credit card was just officially charged.

Geert76

macrumors 68000
Feb 28, 2014
the Netherlands
I rather have a ''shipped'' status now and wait a full week (heck, even 2 weeks I wouldnt mind), then ordering the X on October 27th and shortly (3 to 5 minutes tops) after the pre order placement an email from Apple ''shipping March 22-29, 2018'' :D

Last edited:

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
I rather have a ''shipped'' status now and wait a full week (heck, even 2 weeks I wouldnt mind), then ordering the X on October 27th and shortly after the pre order placement an email from Apple ''shipping March 22-29, 2018'' :D
When march comes around some will come and ask is it worth keeping it or return it and wait for the next one.

tardman91

macrumors 65816
Oct 21, 2009
Tampa Area, FL
They often ship early, but then they will stay put at a UPS facility until it is time for delivery.

Happens every year, though a few sometimes trickle through, early.
Is UPS Apple's preferred shipper? I recall them using FedEx a few years back. I hate FedEx because they can never find my house. They always try to deliver my packages to a business right across a main road with the same number, but a different street name. Every. Single. Time.

Reactions: Cape Dave

BlueGoldAce

macrumors 68000
Oct 11, 2011
Is UPS Apple's preferred shipper? I recall them using FedEx a few years back. I hate FedEx because they can never find my house. They always try to deliver my packages to a business right across a main road with the same number, but a different street name. Every. Single. Time.
They have been, in my area, since the iPhone 5.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.