Should I buy online from B&H or Apple Online Store?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by applefan289, May 29, 2011.

1. applefan289 macrumors 68000

B&H charges no tax and their Apple products are always cheaper. Free shipping as well. So which do you recommend I buy Apple products from? B&H accepts Paypal too.

2. DewGuy1999 macrumors 68040

DewGuy1999

If you think you might have a reason to use it, the return policy is better at the Apple Store.

3. fungus macrumors regular

fungus

Have you considered Amazon? No tax, free shipping, and an excellent return policy.

4. Alonzo84 macrumors 6502a

Alonzo84

If you want a standard configuration, buy from any authorized reseller. If you want pre-loaded software or any other upgraded feature at the time of purchase you're limited to the Apple online store.

5. fkhan3 macrumors 6502

I'd stick with Apple Store as well. The fact that I can return an item if something is wrong or exchange with higher/lower configuration without hassle is worth the extra money for me.

6. Designer Dale macrumors 68040

Designer Dale

Take a look at PowerMax.com. They are an online Apple reseller located in Oregon. No sales tax and a wide selection of good stuff.

All my photo gear is from B&H, and they are good. I still like to patronize the Apple Store and put some of my money back into the local economy.

Dale