Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'iPhone' started by phas3, Mar 29, 2010.
should I wait for the new Iphone or just upgrade from my current 3g?
Sigh, I think someone is posting this topic to piss people off. Seriously.
I'd wait, if I were you. It won't be that much longer and while it might be nice to have upgraded hardware in hand right this minute, you'll be pissed as hell that you didn't wait when the new one's launched.
get the 3gs
At this point in time (end of March), it is very ill-advised to get an iPhone. The new version is just around the corner (June/July time frame). If you can wait, please do wait.
This advise comes from the previous years events. However, this year has been odd because of the iPad. Apple hasn't announced OS 4 nor have iPhone 3,1 or iPhone 2,2 header logs appeared on the web or mobile advertising services.
I'd wait if I were you. Only a couple more months, brah.
I'd get the 3GS.
Just kidding.. there should be a should I wait or get one now poll sticky. Every other new thread should be waste-landed.
not even a questions that you should even be contemplating. wait. its a no-brainer.
I will sure to wait for iphone 3gs as iPhone 3GS advantages over iPhone 3G:
1) A faster 600MHz CPU and double the RAM at 256MB
2) Noticeably faster performance
3) Faster network speeds of HSDPA 7.2Mbps
4) 3.2 megapixel auto focus camera with VGA@30fps video recording, touch focus with subject tracking, macro mode from as close as 10 cm
Why do different people post this exact question every 6 hours or so?
Do you people complain just to complain? I mean why open the thread if you know your not going to like the question inside it? Just ignore it.
OP: I'd personally wait because I like to stretch my dollars. However, nothing wrong with the current iPhone 3GS. My question to you is this, what do you want to use most on your phone? Email, browsing, camera, etc?
I got my 3gs in January ( first iphone) and am glad I did.
I'll most likely sell it and pay through the nose for a new iphone when it comes out.
It's only money right?
I say get it if you really want it.
I just got my 3gs 2 weeks ago.
I figure I can sell it unlocked and use that towards the newer version the newer version is that much better.
I'm glad I bought the 3gs and after operating it for the last 2 weeks I won't return it as I still have another 2 weeks to return it for full refund.
Get the 3G, it's better than the 3GS.
FFS, if you're really sad enough to wait 3 months for a phone to come out, then do it.
You can't be serious can you?
If the 3G is holding you over and not being a total annoyance I would wait. This should be a completely new iPhone, not just an update/upgrade like the 3GS.
I'd get the 3GS
I'd wait if I were you
Get the 3GS now. That way there is one more iPhone "HD/4thGen" for me
Wait for the iPhone 3D.
Seriously though, 3 months of waiting isn't that much.
About as serious as this thread.
If you can't wait, buy it and sell it on eBay when the new one comes out. Sometimes you'll be surprised by how much people will pay for an iPhone. You could even go so far as breaking even or at most having to pay $100 for the newer iPhone. I've done this with every iPhone and its never failed me.
I would say wait it out.