iPhone 6(S)(+) Should I pay off and keep 6s+ or upgrade to then 8+?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Yogosans14, Mar 3, 2018.

1. PBz macrumors 68020

PBz

I just played piano music from Music app and perused Twitter, Instagram (with videos playing), typed some notes, played Live Photos & no clipping. Piano music was the kryptonite..always caused clipping.

2. GomerBoy macrumors 6502

Nice go Apple!

3. dontwalkhand macrumors 603

dontwalkhand

I would keep the 6 plus, because if it works for you, keep it. Sure sometimes it is nice to have the latest and greatest, but some people just don't care. I know people who are driving Bentleys to work, and still choose to keep using their 5S! I ask them why not get a new phone, and their answer is "It works, and does what I need it to do, and facebook still loads, why do I need a new phone?" Good answer I guess.

4. Relentless Power macrumors Penryn

Relentless Power

The OP has a 6S Plus, not a 6 Plus. Internally, significant difference between those models.

5. jdebuhr macrumors member

jdebuhr

I was debating sort of the same thing.. I have a 6s Plus as well.. I decided to keep it and I am just waiting for my battery to arrive at the local Apple Store so I can get it replaced, $29 for a battery is much less than $1000 for a new phone. I am going to wait until new phone release then check them out and decide what to do. with a new battery I might be good for another year

6. Shirasaki macrumors G3

Shirasaki

Which is even better than a 6 plus, we know. So, there is even less incentive to upgrade cause A9 is still hold strong.