hey guys.. I have a question. I already sold one of my ipad 2 and i'm selling another ipad2... should i wait for ipad 5 or get iPad 4.. The reason why i'm getting it is because i need an iPad and wasn't sure if i should but or wait...but then who knows when it come out. Wait or buy? need rationale with your answers.