Should I wait to buy an White MacBook?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by imacer, Jun 15, 2009.

1. imacer macrumors newbie

Hey everybody I am in the market for a laptop mainly a mac so I can take place where I can't bring my iMac.

Since Apple just Re branded the Aluminum Macbook to 13" MacBookPros.

Should I wait to see if Apple is going to bring something new to the MacBook line to fill the empty gaps of where the Aluminum MacBooks where or should I just get one.

Thanks Adam

2. macjram macrumors 6502a

macjram

iirc, the white macbooks were updated not too long before the new 13 macbook pros

3. Nasty Roo macrumors member

I haven't heard anything about them introducing any new macbooks to the line.

The white Macbook did fairly recently have some stealth upgrades, such as improved screen quality, the slight processor bump, and maybe a couple other things.

I think you're in a pretty good position to not be "outdated" by new Macbooks anytime soon, but that's just my opinion.

4. TheBonk macrumors 6502

TheBonk

The white Macbooks had their specs updated just a couple weeks ago. So go for it. We probably won't see a new Macbook until around Macworld 2010.

EDIT: Wait, there won't be a Macworld 2010 right?

5. TRAG macrumors 6502

TRAG

New MacBook Tablet

Let me say that I do believe that Apple might drop the white MBs. However, I do not fully believe they will make a tablet. I would just spend the extra $200 for the 13.3" MBP.