Show and Tell - Gold Plated Edition Demo Watch I got

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by gigaguy, Jul 27, 2016.

1. gigaguy, Jul 27, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2016

gigaguy macrumors 65816

ok, I just thought others would like to see the rarity of Ion-X and Ceramic back and 6pin connector, but I removed what some find offensive. Apple must be pissed of the ebay travesty of the hundreds of Demos that sell there. come on. Any Apple watch item that is selling is probably cause for celebration.

2. Julien macrumors G3

Julien

It is stolen and is the rightful property of Apple. It should be turned in to Apple who is the rightful owner of the property.

3. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

4. Julien macrumors G3

Julien

It is just a demo store display :apple:Watch (they are not even really :apple:Watches but just demo loop presentation pieces) stolen from an Apple Store. There is nothing rare, useful or unique about it. Just go to any Apple store and you can see all of the legal ones you want in person.

5. FrisbeeK9 macrumors 6502a

FrisbeeK9

I'm missing the point of this thread.

6. JayLenochiniMac, Jul 28, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2016

JayLenochiniMac macrumors G5

If Apple wanted to, they can easily go after eBay listings rather than be "pissed" and do nothing. I suppose they don't care.
    --- Post Merged, Jul 28, 2016 ---
    http://forums.macrumors.com/threads/apple-watch-has-ceramic-back-ion-x-glass.1981930/#post-23118443

At that time, I didn't know that Edition demos were ceramic backed and Ion-X glass.

7. RadioGaGa1984 macrumors 65816

RadioGaGa1984

There is none really, other than the op thinking he has some cause for chest thumping for purchasing stolen goods. I find it funny we can't discuss how to obtain beta software yet this thread is allowed.

8. Newtons Apple Suspended

Newtons Apple

I am sure you are right as some of his previous threads indicate he also has an "Apple Pride Band"!!!!

Just when I thought I was doing good!

9. JayLenochiniMac macrumors G5

Even more funny that people keep quiet when members freely and openly admit that they obtained the non-public wOS 3 beta illegally.

10. MxChino macrumors member

Illegally?

11. JayLenochiniMac macrumors G5

It's semantics, but technically only paid developers are allowed to install the non-public beta.

Nobody seems to be jumping on the armchair beta testers who've obtained the beta via unauthorized means.