Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

The Cockney Rebel

macrumors 68020
Nov 16, 2018
Can anyone please share a photo with the milanais loop?

Especially on the SS case

Also, if you can please give a little review, I’d appreciate it.

Coletrickle51

macrumors newbie
Nov 29, 2019
Hermes Kilim Blanc single tour strap on stainless steel.
IMG_2965.jpeg
IMG_2967.jpeg

Cuesca

macrumors regular
Jun 20, 2012

BillGates1969

macrumors 68000
Sep 11, 2008
Poole, UK

My 2015 Milanese that I got with my 42mm S0 on my S7 Hermes.

Love the band and keep going back to it.

• Love
Reactions: The Cockney Rebel

The Cockney Rebel

macrumors 68020
Nov 16, 2018

My 2015 Milanese that I got with my 42mm S0 on my S7 Hermes.

Love the band and keep going back to it.
Thanks, bud.

I have about every strap that I like, so I’m now looking at the Milanese loop.

However, even if I buy it, I’m sure I’ll still not be satisfied 😊.

Reactions: BillGates1969

JBlass421

macrumors 68020
Oct 29, 2019

It’s a gorgeous band for sure and looks stunning paired with SS.
I couldn’t consider it an easy everyday band though imo.
I wouldn’t consider it the most comfortable band but it’s not terrible either.
It tends to loosen itself up a bit as the day goes and has left marks on my wrist from the metal edges and metal finish of the band.
People have complained about it catching arm hairs but I never experienced that myself.
Also be careful with it that it doesn’t make contact with the body of the watch or the back of the watch while putting it on and off as it easily scratches the watch if contact is made but if that doesn’t bother you then it’s no big deal.
Overall stunning band for nice occasions or if you want your watch to just look spruced up but it comes with a few drawbacks.
When it comes to metal bands I personally prefer the Link Bracelet over the Milanese.
IMG_2130.jpeg

The Cockney Rebel

macrumors 68020
Nov 16, 2018
It tends to loosen itself up a bit as the day goes and has left marks on my wrist from the metal edges and metal finish of the band.
People have complained about it catching arm hairs but I never experienced that myself.
Also be careful with it that it doesn’t make contact with the body of the watch or the back of the watch while putting it on and off as it easily scratches the watch if contact is made but if that doesn’t bother you then it’s no big deal.
Overall stunning band for nice occasions or if you want your watch to just look spruced up but it comes with a few drawbacks.
When it comes to metal bands I personally prefer the Link Bracelet over the Milanese. View attachment 2361136
Thanks, bud.

Another concern of mine, being it coming into contact with my MacBooks & leaving scratches.

I think I’ll pass on this one.

At the end of the day, I have enough straps to enable me to wear a different one, every day for a month 😀.

JBlass421

macrumors 68020
Oct 29, 2019
Eagle eye
It‘s the stonewashed Titanium, but with the elastic. I also have a carbon one and a black aluminum.

Nice! My first was a black aluminum, got rid of it. Stonewash Ti is definitely my favorite. I also bought the silver screws kit to replace the black screws, it looks so much better with the silver screws imo.

Howard2k

macrumors 603
Mar 10, 2016
When it comes to metal bands I personally prefer the Link Bracelet over the Milanese. View attachment 2361136

Wow. That’s beautiful.

Reactions: JBlass421
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.