Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BillGates1969

macrumors 68000
Sep 11, 2008
Poole, UK
For you @The Cockney Rebel as you were asking about it the other day.

2015 Silver Milanese on a S7 Hermes.

IMG_5693.jpeg

Arcontia

macrumors 6502a
Apr 6, 2017
Naturally, picked the band that best complimented my Blue Titanium 15 Pro. I love how the Blue Alpine loop matches both the watch and the phone. Impressions of Watch itself so far are good!
View attachment 2361869
Still undecided if Ultra is too big or not for my wrist but hey that’s what the 14 day return period is for. I definitely like the “flat” design of the front of the watch and this battery life is a godsend. Off the charger before bed, at 100%, sleep with it on, make it through an active day the next day to bedtime and it’s only 73%. That’s so impressive. My launch day Series 6 will die before the days end unless it is charged midway through the day.

The perfect compromise for me would be an Ultra Mini just like they tried 12/13 Mini but I have a feeling it isn’t coming anytime soon.

Will enjoy the remaining 11 days I have before making a definitive decision to keep or return and hold out for Apple Watch X but for now as someone trying the Ultra first time, it’s lovely.

IMG_3632.jpeg

Grayburn

macrumors 68020
Jul 12, 2010
England
Still undecided if Ultra is too big or not for my wrist but hey that’s what the 14 day return period is for. I definitely like the “flat” design of the front of the watch and this battery life is a godsend. Off the charger before bed, at 100%, sleep with it on, make it through an active day the next day to bedtime and it’s only 73%. That’s so impressive. My launch day Series 6 will die before the days end unless it is charged midway through the day.

The perfect compromise for me would be an Ultra Mini just like they tried 12/13 Mini but I have a feeling it isn’t coming anytime soon.

Will enjoy the remaining 11 days I have before making a definitive decision to keep or return and hold out for Apple Watch X but for now as someone trying the Ultra first time, it’s lovely.

View attachment 2362140

Looks fine on your wrist, keep it.

Reactions: xDKP

whsbuss

macrumors 601
May 4, 2010
SE Penna.

View attachment 2362140
It’s just fine. My wrist is about the same size and I love my U2

Reactions: PaladinGuy and xDKP
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.