Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

FenC

macrumors 6502a
Oct 5, 2016
Wellington, New Zealand
I have no interest in Clockology faces or Hermes Apple watches, I was just commenting on the appearance at first glance. Nothing rude about my post either just to clear that up too, just an observational comment. All the best.
LOL at the suckers who paid the money as now they could have had it for free. There's no other way to take that comment, despite protestations.

deckard666

macrumors 65816
Jan 16, 2007
Falmouth
LV and a standard face -

IMG_3406.jpeg
IMG_3408.jpeg

PhillyGuy72

macrumors 68040
Sep 13, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
The trusty Space Black Ti with English Tan leather band.
I think it makes for a nice combination

Also just noticed I took the photo at that time - the one every display watch is set to

e66a172402770e5b8afe719788bea903.jpg
This guy Jovo on Clockology Fans puts together some very nice AW faces!

*I realize this app is not for everyone, that's cool.

But what I personally like though about this app is I can examine each watch function - which almost reads like Photoshop layers - and even export the elements of the watch faces (custom or pre-installed) and see how they work, function. Edit or totally rebuild, or create my own face using it as a template with Apple complications working with them.

davidholliday

macrumors regular
Jun 15, 2017
This guy Jovo on Clockology Fans puts together some very nice AW faces!

*I realize this app is not for everyone, that's cool.

But what I personally like though about this app is I can examine each watch function - which almost reads like Photoshop layers - and even export the elements of the watch faces (custom or pre-installed) and see how they work, function. Edit or totally rebuild, or create my own face using it as a template with Apple complications working with them.

Yeah, Jovo, as well as some of the other folks does great work.

You are right, how the faces are built is just like Photoshop or InDesign. It is an amazing app - it has made Apple Watch fun again for me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.