Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

schlupps

macrumors 6502
Sep 22, 2020
RheinMain - Germany
hmm.. for a short term, i had the impression, the mallard sport band would be 'enough' on the green side. Now.. that i see this double refreshment, my fingers want to place another order ☺️

mallardongoldS5.png

Eagle2

macrumors member
Dec 31, 2020
The new chalk leather link looks great on S6 SS gold - I’ve been waiting years for them to release a white leather since the 1st leather loop. Not sure I’ll keep it though as I may only use it during the summer.

Attachments

• A2946405-9AB8-4527-B640-8821CA1409EE.jpeg
    A2946405-9AB8-4527-B640-8821CA1409EE.jpeg
    285.4 KB · Views: 118
  • 90417A6F-1C53-40DA-9854-5A803B4B7FA3.jpeg
    90417A6F-1C53-40DA-9854-5A803B4B7FA3.jpeg
    590.5 KB · Views: 123

mtcislak

macrumors regular
May 30, 2019
Got my first ever Watch few days ago, S6 Nike with Nike Black sport loop. Had to wait three weeks for it to arrive and going through few hundreds of pages of this (and the OEM band) thread really helped with the wait.

View attachment 1766574

This was my favorite watch face ever. I used it exclusively for years. Upgraded to a series 5 stainless steel and was heart broken when I realized I no longer had it.

Reactions: quietkaos

klpribula93

macrumors regular
Jan 1, 2021
I'm still waiting on getting my package to get the pistachio colored braided solo loop and the iphone silicone case. I missed the delivery for that yesterday due to work. And then missed it again due to me being deaf. I live in an apartment complex and normally mail carriers will buzz the apartment's number to let them know they arrived to deliver their packages. I cannot hear the buzzer very well. I normally look out for their delivery trucks and then try to catch them at the door before they leave by racing down to the first floor before they even walk up to the door to explain that I'm deaf and can't hear well. Apparently the delivery guy parked his truck next door and I couldn't see their arrival because I have a giant pine tree that blocks my view from my windows and they walked over to my apartment building due to some truck being in their way from being able to park in the area where my building is at, and buzzed my number to try and leave me my package. They thought I was not home so they left with my package and I got a text notification an hour later saying they attempted to deliver my package this morning at 11:30am. So I messaged FedEx via facebook to explain the situation since I can't hear over the phone well, and basically begged them to see if they can send their driver back to deliver the package to me since I was home this morning and I couldn't see their truck's arrival and couldn't hear the buzzer going off. The customer support person let me know they put a request in to try and send the driver back to me around 12:30 and chatted with them for about an hour online. It's about 3:43 right now and I have a feeling that I will have to make an hour drive to the nearest FedEx facility to pickup my package. bleh. One of the downsides of being deaf I guess. :confused::confused:

klpribula93

macrumors regular
Jan 1, 2021
I'm still waiting on getting my package to get the pistachio colored braided solo loop and the iphone silicone case. I missed the delivery for that yesterday due to work. And then missed it again due to me being deaf. I live in an apartment complex and normally mail carriers will buzz the apartment's number to let them know they arrived to deliver their packages. I cannot hear the buzzer very well. I normally look out for their delivery trucks and then try to catch them at the door before they leave by racing down to the first floor before they even walk up to the door to explain that I'm deaf and can't hear well. Apparently the delivery guy parked his truck next door and I couldn't see their arrival because I have a giant pine tree that blocks my view from my windows and they walked over to my apartment building due to some truck being in their way from being able to park in the area where my building is at, and buzzed my number to try and leave me my package. They thought I was not home so they left with my package and I got a text notification an hour later saying they attempted to deliver my package this morning at 11:30am. So I messaged FedEx via facebook to explain the situation since I can't hear over the phone well, and basically begged them to see if they can send their driver back to deliver the package to me since I was home this morning and I couldn't see their truck's arrival and couldn't hear the buzzer going off. The customer support person let me know they put a request in to try and send the driver back to me around 12:30 and chatted with them for about an hour online. It's about 3:43 right now and I have a feeling that I will have to make an hour drive to the nearest FedEx facility to pickup my package. bleh. One of the downsides of being deaf I guess. :confused::confused:
Finally got my package delivered today! I'm so relieved and less stressed now. Fedex really worked with me and understand that my deafness caused a barrier to being able to get my package from the delivery guy and I finally received my package today around 4:15. I'm so happy that I may cry haha (this week was really stressful week for me haha). I'm loving the pistachio colored braided loop band and the silicone case!! It's such a nice color for spring and for summer too! This may end up being my favorite color that Apple made yet. And I'm so happy that I made the decision to purchase the products.

Attachments

• 64150569717__5348EFD9-2482-4F94-9BFA-F0375321E95F.fullsizerender.jpg
    64150569717__5348EFD9-2482-4F94-9BFA-F0375321E95F.fullsizerender.jpg
    794.5 KB · Views: 95
  • 64150573636__95572E1C-FD95-4B68-84DE-25596D2227E8.fullsizerender.jpg
    64150573636__95572E1C-FD95-4B68-84DE-25596D2227E8.fullsizerender.jpg
    242.1 KB · Views: 88

klpribula93

macrumors regular
Jan 1, 2021
As a side note; I'm super curious to see what the new electric orange in the braided loop looks like in person!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.