Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

athousandbands

macrumors G3
Jun 5, 2019
Discord
How does the natural Titanium look with the Silver Link Bracelet? Anybody with this combo that can post some photos?

Thanks!
It’s perfection! Both titanium look better than steel on the link bracelets imo, since only the side of the LB has a mirror finish.

Attachments

• AFCFBE84-84DB-4F69-B8EB-DDE457BAC0BD.jpeg
    AFCFBE84-84DB-4F69-B8EB-DDE457BAC0BD.jpeg
    166.7 KB · Views: 202

klpribula93

macrumors regular
Jan 1, 2021
I just bought the new pistachio solo braided loop for my 44mm Apple Watch series 6. :) can't wait for this new color! I also bought the silicone case in the same color to match. I always miss out on the fun spring and summer colors from Apple — so I'm excited to grab one before Apple decides to stop using the spring collection colors!

athousandbands

macrumors G3
Jun 5, 2019
Discord
I just bought the new pistachio solo braided loop for my 44mm Apple Watch series 6. :) can't wait for this new color! I also bought the silicone case in the same color to match. I always miss out on the fun spring and summer colors from Apple — so I'm excited to grab one before Apple decides to stop using the spring collection colors!
The hero image in the store is brighter than I ever thought a braid could be, especially compared to pink punch, which is a pretty bright band! This is gonna be one unique puppy

Reactions: klpribula93

klpribula93

macrumors regular
Jan 1, 2021
The hero image in the store is brighter than I ever thought a braid could be, especially compared to pink punch, which is a pretty bright band! This is gonna be one unique puppy
Yeah! I'm excited about this color. I was surprised myself that I liked the new pistachio color — I tend to go for more of the dark and muted colors but once in awhile their bright watch band colors can catch my eye and make me want one! I thought about purchasing their pink punch braided solo loop, But I'm not much of a pink girl. I'll occasionally wear pink but I'm more of a purple girl! I was hoping that they would come out with a purple solo braided loop band, but I was pretty excited about the pistachio color. :)

Luis0180

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2020
Madrid
Wow I did exactly the same thing: bought pistachio braided for my 40 SBSS S6 and same color silicone case for my mini black.
And my whole collection is full of dark colors so surprised I liked this one! Let’s see how it looks like on space black watch 🥳

Reactions: klpribula93

klpribula93

macrumors regular
Jan 1, 2021
I see many Baltics, so here's mine! My first leather link. Just ordered the Chalk to wear on my ceramic.

View attachment 1764047
Love this look! I'm slowly trying to convince my father that he needs an Apple Watch. He's a traditional guy who loves the military watches that can be submerged underwater for a long time and uses solar energy to power the watch up. My mother accidentally busted her Apple Watch series 4 somehow and she got a refurbished Apple Watch 5 — my dad is going to try and see if he can fix the cracked Watch series 4 and see if he'll end up liking it. My dad also loves Apple tech (he mainly loves their iPads and Apple TVs) but I keep getting a gut feeling he'd like the Apple Watch if he gives it a try! I think if he finally switches over, he'll probably go for this look. 😎

athousandbands

macrumors G3
Jun 5, 2019
Discord
Love this look! I'm slowly trying to convince my father that he needs an Apple Watch. He's a traditional guy who loves the military watches that can be submerged underwater for a long time and uses solar energy to power the watch up. My mother accidentally busted her Apple Watch series 4 somehow and she got a refurbished Apple Watch 5 — my dad is going to try and see if he can fix the cracked Watch series 4 and see if he'll end up liking it. My dad also loves Apple tech (he mainly loves their iPads and Apple TVs) but I keep getting a gut feeling he'd like the Apple Watch if he gives it a try! I think if he finally switches over, he'll probably go for this look. 😎
At this point it would be astonishing if the rugged Apple Watch rumor isn’t true. It’s such an obvious market to horn in on.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.