Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

WarHeadz

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 30, 2015
Long Beach, California
It was weird at first because it went against hardwired instincts to keep electronics away from water. Got used to it pretty quickly. I found that if i blow hard on the screen it clears off the water to the point where i can type out a text without any interference from water on the screen.

I have the 7 Plus in Jet Black and I'm absolutely in love with this thing.

Gooberton

macrumors 65816
Jun 20, 2010
It was weird at first because it went against hardwired instincts to keep electronics away from water. Got used to it pretty quickly. I found that if i blow hard on the screen it clears off the water to the point where i can type out a text without any interference from water on the screen.

Wtf. How did you get a jet black plus

WarHeadz

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 30, 2015
Long Beach, California
Wtf. How did you get a jet black plus
Stayed up till 3am on the 9th to pre-order it. Arrived yesterday.
[doublepost=1474589351][/doublepost]
What carrier and size
128GB At&T through iPhone upgrade program
IMG_0289.JPG

Reactions: DianaMR and djn4eva

aka777

macrumors 6502a
Mar 13, 2012

pics or we don't believe it.

Kevsta26

macrumors 6502a
Apr 2, 2011
USA
I'd love to shower with my Jet Black 7 Plus when I get it, however i'd probably be too worried i'd scratch it when I set it down or when I wipe the water off :confused:

areyes163

macrumors 6502a
Jun 15, 2012
It's covered by apple care plus if you purchased that. I still wouldn't shower with my phone however.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.