Siri has a face??

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by McMahon.iCloud, Oct 26, 2011.

1. McMahon.iCloud macrumors newbie

I'm not sure if this is real or not but if it is this would be an amazing feature of Siri!!

This video shows a guy who tells Siri to show him what she would look like if she was a human and then a purple face is generated. The generated face then actually speaks long with Siri's voice!!

Like I said I don't know whether this is a real feature or not but if it is that is incredible!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQfeDqNYJJ4

2. LoganT macrumors 68020

3. applefan289 macrumors 68000

4. jon1987 macrumors regular

It's a fake.

If your look very carefully, the effect that is being overlaid onto the screen is slightly covering a small part of the Siri microphone button at times. It's only a small amount but it's a give away.

5. McMahon.iCloud thread starter macrumors newbie

Okay, thanks. I figured it was fake but it would be awesome if that eventually became a feature of Siri :p Still a pretty cool video I though lol

6. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Interstella5555

People who talk about wanting to ****** siri, have phone sex with it, or think that's it's actually a woman....you're sadly, sadly, pathetically wrong. this is what it looks like, have fun.

[​IMG]

7. jgalan14 macrumors 6502

Lmao I was thinking about matrix too lol

8. salacious macrumors 6502a

actually siri is just some indian person in a call center using vocoder to fool you all...

ever get why half the time it cant help you lol