SkyDodge - An Addictive Dodge Flighting Game on Your iPhone/iPod Touch

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by TammyWal22, Sep 19, 2009.

1. TammyWal22 macrumors member

Hi Everyone!

I'm pleased to announce that my first iPhone game is out!

:apple: SkyDodge Website

Use your iPhone accelerometer to control the plane and avoid any obstacles in the sky. It sounds easy, but as more and more obstacles appear with increasing speed, you will need rapid reaction to avoid any collision!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

You can obtain several items by flighting through item bubbles or coins, which can be used for either enhance your plane or increase your score.

If anyone can show your review of other App, I'm willing to give you a promo code to review this game. Just post here and I will check it out. Thanks!

MarsApp Team
    http://twitter.com/SkyDodge :apple:

2. gr8tfly macrumors 603

gr8tfly

"SkyDodge" is an ok app title, but [in the thread title] the term is "dog fighting", not "dodge".

3. TammyWal22 thread starter macrumors member

No, it is Dodge Game instead of a Dog Fighting game... :D

4. JulieBMurphy macrumors newbie

Congrats on releasing the game! That looks awsome! ;)

5. Talygra macrumors newbie

Sky Dodge

WOW Man that looks good!!! Could i please have a promo code i really want to try it out. I will give you an excellent review on iTunes

Talygra

6. TammyWal22 thread starter macrumors member

Hi Talygra, I would like to send you the promo code, but I cannot find the PM link to you... How can I PM you? :confused:

7. gr8tfly macrumors 603

gr8tfly

Yes, I get it. But, there's no such common game/competition called "Dodge Fighting". You have airplanes and they are dodging things, but if you're using "Dodge fighting" trying to get to the aviation buffs (obviously being one of your target demographics), it misses [the target]. It just looks wrong to those folks (myself being one of them - Commercial Instrument SEL, Glider + Aerobatic LL Waiver). Since I'm such a sucker for anything aviation, I've been pulled into buying games I've later trashed because they didn't have accurate descriptions.

That all said, I don't have any argument with the game title - it describes what's different about the game. I'm just trying to offer constructive criticism, which, it seemed, you were after. Good luck with the game, though!

8. TammyWal22 thread starter macrumors member

Yes, I understand your meaning now... And I'm agree with you that I didn't realize this point when I edit the title... Thanks for suggestion! :)

9. JulieBMurphy macrumors newbie

Forget to ask if I can get a promo code. I will post a really cool review. ;)

10. Mew2468 macrumors regular

Congratulations on releasing your first game! How long was it in review for? I'll definitely add it to my buy soon list.

11. TammyWal22 thread starter macrumors member

JulieBMurphy, code sent, please enjoy the game and post a review. :D

12. TammyWal22 thread starter macrumors member

Just PM you the promo code, hope you enjoy it! :)

13. andy7629 macrumors newbie

I will post a review on my blog if you want, link should be in my signiture. :) The graphics look ace!

14. TammyWal22 thread starter macrumors member

That's great! I just PM you the code! :D

15. TammyWal22 thread starter macrumors member

The Online Score feature is almost done, will submit to Apple by today. :D

16. TammyWal22 thread starter macrumors member

I'm so happy to announce that SkyDodge has just been featured in What's Hot section on :apple: AppStore! :D

The new version has also been submitted including OpenFeint enabled with Global High Score and Achievements.

So get it now if you like to make challenge!