SL Delivery, do i need a note?

Discussion in 'macOS' started by Jongewehr, Aug 26, 2009.

1. Jongewehr macrumors 6502

hey guys, ill be in school friday, an i no with some things Apple has a Signature required on packages,

will this be so with SL? can i just leave a note on my door, "fedex please leave at front door" signed Jon..

or will they leave it no matter?

2. gr8tfly macrumors 603

gr8tfly

You should be able to pre-sign through the Apple Store, once you get the notice it's shipped. You print it out, sign it, then leave that on the door.

Because of Apple's special signature requirement, just a note won't do. Even a permanent pre-signature at FedEx won't cut it.

3. njl macrumors regular

are you guys serious?? i'm going to be at school, too..

has anyone verified that you can go to an Apple store to sign something there to leave at my door? :)

4. Jongewehr thread starter macrumors 6502

i have pre signed stuff, but u to got apple.com/store then go to ur account , order, an once its shipped u can print off a pre-signed paper, put it on ur door.

5. gr8tfly macrumors 603

gr8tfly

I meant on-line at apple.com, not the physical store. Sorry for the confusion.

6. njl macrumors regular

oh, ok! :) thanks for the clarification, guys! i'll do that once it ships. i already ordered my $9.95 copy, but it hasn't shipped, which leads me to believe that it will ship from where ever on the 28th and not arrive on the 28th.