Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sweeperdk

macrumors regular
Jun 13, 2009
Århus, Denmark
Right... so I picked up a 64 gb gold yesterday, and have been messing around with slomo.

Now, the TruSloMo app seems to not work anymore for some reason, and while I can import slomo into the iMovie app on the iPhone, the entire vid renders in slomo without any obvious options of setting the time where/when I want the slomo to start and stop.

Any help here? I'm sort of figuring that I'm slightly dense in that regards right now :p

TriHFH

macrumors member
Jul 1, 2007
Right... so I picked up a 64 gb gold yesterday, and have been messing around with slomo.

Now, the TruSloMo app seems to not work anymore for some reason, and while I can import slomo into the iMovie app on the iPhone, the entire vid renders in slomo without any obvious options of setting the time where/when I want the slomo to start and stop.

Any help here? I'm sort of figuring that I'm slightly dense in that regards right now :p

I replied to you in the TruSloMo thread, but I'll reply here just in case you don't see it. A fixed version of TruSloMo is already "In Review" at Apple and I hope they will approve it within 48 hours. Thanks for your patience!

Sweeperdk

macrumors regular
Jun 13, 2009
Århus, Denmark
I replied to you in the TruSloMo thread, but I'll reply here just in case you don't see it. A fixed version of TruSloMo is already "In Review" at Apple and I hope they will approve it within 48 hours. Thanks for your patience!

Thanks! Got it back on my iPhone, and have purchased the pro-upgrade.

Gotta say, this app is brilliant if you mess around with slow-motion, HIGHLY recommended!

TriHFH

macrumors member
Jul 1, 2007
Thanks! Got it back on my iPhone, and have purchased the pro-upgrade.

Gotta say, this app is brilliant if you mess around with slow-motion, HIGHLY recommended!

So glad that it worked out for you! Thanks for recommending TruSloMo :D

Namji

macrumors 6502a
Aug 13, 2010
So glad that it worked out for you! Thanks for recommending TruSloMo :D

Your app is amazingly good.. I am into making movies with my iPhone and your app is brilliant. I am wondering if your pro version will be free in the future? I have a few friends who would be interested but they want to wait until it becomes free :)

TriHFH

macrumors member
Jul 1, 2007
Your app is amazingly good.. I am into making movies with my iPhone and your app is brilliant. I am wondering if your pro version will be free in the future? I have a few friends who would be interested but they want to wait until it becomes free :)

Thanks for the kind words! They mean a lot to me.

Unfortunately, I currently don't have any plans to make the Pro Version free. There's still plenty of free functionality built in to TruSloMo though, so I'd hope they can still find a use for the free version :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.