Slow motion

RiddlaBronc

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 14, 2013
Mcallen Tx
Lately i have started to shoot slo-mo videos and was wondering how to you slo mo various parts of the video?

For example i want a part to be slo mo then continue normally until another part that i want slo mo?
Is it possible?

mikemj23

macrumors 6502
Jul 27, 2010
yes. Pull up the slo mo video and you should see a timeline at the top of the video. Underneath it you should see a blue slider bar which allows you to decide when the slo mo starts and stops.

RiddlaBronc

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 14, 2013
Mcallen Tx
yes. Pull up the slo mo video and you should see a timeline at the top of the video. Underneath it you should see a blue slider bar which allows you to decide when the slo mo starts and stops.
Yes, but after i select a part it does not give me the option to slow another part of the same video

SanjeevRana

macrumors 6502a
Aug 2, 2011
Yes, but after i select a part it does not give me the option to slow another part of the same video
I think you want to slow-mo two different parts within same video ... I believe that functionality is not there within the photos app ... you can only select one portion in a single video

You can use other 3rd party apps or iMovie to post process and alter multiple portions though

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.