Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

henrykkim

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 20, 2015
Portland, OR
Hello guys.

I have one Apple Pencil and one Smart Keyboard I am going to return to Best Buy since my friend who wanted these does not want anymore. If anyone in Portland, OR insterested in buying both from me, PM me.

Last edited:

takufu01

macrumors regular
Jun 22, 2009
Found a keyboard at BB....I asked the customer service desk to check inventory....they showed they had 1...they couldn't find it...a really nice guy from customer service took some time and found it for me....it was an open box unit....when you go to BB ask them to check the SKU number....the website is not always accurate....

Fthree

macrumors 65816
Mar 14, 2014
iPad pro must be a hot item! i got a keyboard but no pencil :( In the memphis area if anyone happens to buy and know there are one or two more.

Rtt3rd

macrumors member
May 3, 2006
Indiana
I was lucky enough to go into a Best Buy Friday night in Silver Spring, MD, they didn't have the keyboard, but the clerk checked inventory in other stores nearby and found one in Landover, so I paid in Silver Spring, drove 10-15 minutes and picked it up in Landover. I'd ask the clerk to check local inventories, b/c online was showing nothing for any DC area store, but he found 2 in Landover and one further than that.

sincere11105

macrumors 6502
Oct 22, 2013
I was lucky enough to go into a Best Buy Friday night in Silver Spring, MD, they didn't have the keyboard, but the clerk checked inventory in other stores nearby and found one in Landover, so I paid in Silver Spring, drove 10-15 minutes and picked it up in Landover. I'd ask the clerk to check local inventories, b/c online was showing nothing for any DC area store, but he found 2 in Landover and one further than that.

Glad to hear that they found some, although shows unavailable online. I'll give that a shot today.

iluvgadgets

macrumors regular
Mar 25, 2015
I finally found s keyboard at Best Buy . The web said they didn't have any, I just happened to see a couple when I walked in, and a pencil.

masotime

macrumors 68030
Jun 24, 2012
San Jose, CA
You don't really need to buy it from Best Buy anymore. There's broad availability in general from the online Apple Store and many physical Apple Stores (this is particularly true in the Bay Area, at least)

iluvgadgets

macrumors regular
Mar 25, 2015
You don't really need to buy it from Best Buy anymore. There's broad availability in general from the online Apple Store and many physical Apple Stores (this is particularly true in the Bay Area, at least)

At the time that I got it, they still were not at Apple Store online. There's no Apple Store near me, but when I was in a city with a store they didn't have them. Wish we did have an Apple Store . All we have is Best Buy or Target. Generally Best Buy gets more than target.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.