Snapchat issue?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by AndresLujan, Jun 5, 2016.

1. AndresLujan, Jun 5, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2016

AndresLujan macrumors newbie

Please help:
    I received a snap about ten days ago, I've been busy so I could not view it until today, but when I opened my snapchat I could not see it, it simply disappeared even though I did not open it! Unopened snaps are not supposed to get deleted until 30 days have passed, in my case it has only been 10 days! I really need to view it, what to do? Any way to retrieve it? It must be still in the servers... (Original Snapchat app, latest version, iPhone 6s)

EDIT: Jokes aside, can one person give me a genuinely helpful response...?

2. Gav2k macrumors G3

Gav2k

Delete the app from your phone. Don't look back and interact with people face to face?

3. JasonHB macrumors regular

You say you really need to view it? It can't be that important that you couldn't get round to opening it for 10 days. I wouldn't worry about it

4. C DM macrumors Westmere

So get rid of telephones and email and anything like that in general? (Just fly across the world anytime you need to or want to talk to a family member or a friend that happens to currently be far far away?)

5. Gav2k macrumors G3

Gav2k

There's better ways than snapchat cummon be honest

6. C DM macrumors Westmere

As in something that is basically purely subjective? Anyways, more of rhetorical question, don't want to take the thread further off topic.