So does anyone like their 7?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by atlchamp, Sep 17, 2016.

1. atlchamp macrumors 65816

I feel like there isn't anything but complaints so I wanna see if anyone likes their phone?

2. IUBall22 macrumors 6502

People literally complain about everything. I'm happy with mine, coming from the 6.

3. Armen macrumors 604

Armen

I love mine but I'm not going to waste my breath and post about it but it's funny how others waste theirs complaining about it when they don't even own one.

4. Flow39 macrumors 68000

Flow39

Most people won't write about how good something is. They'll only write about something when they have something to complain about. That's why you don't see threads around the internet about how great and awesome internet providers are. People only find a reason to speak up when they're experiencing a problem, but don't feel the need to write when everything is going smoothly.

5. rKunda macrumors 65816

rKunda

Wife and I cam from 5S and 5C. Love em.

6. Arnezie macrumors 65816

Arnezie

7. Sirobin macrumors 6502

Sirobin

8. dsampley macrumors regular

dsampley

I think the screen for me is notability better then the 6s+. I am very happy with the new phone.

9. EezyE macrumors regular

10. Jasmynp macrumors 6502

Jasmynp

Love mine. No complaints here. Walked right into the store and got it. The phone is perfect and I love the home button.

11. wolfedude88 macrumors regular

wolfedude88

It's definitely not perfect but I really do love my new iphone, I'm thrilled with it.

12. ATC macrumors 6502a

Coming from a 6 I'm loving my matte black 7. Can't think of a single thing to complain about and I consider myself pretty picky.

13. Chele macrumors member

Chele

Loving mine! I came from the 6S so it's not a huge jump but this one is very snappy. Loving iOS10 as well!

14. millydog macrumors regular

millydog

I love mine. I have upgraded from a Space Grey iPhone 6s 128GB to a Black iPhone 7 Plus 256GB....so I am loving the larger screen size, amount of space, the new camera, the battery life, the haptic engine & home button. I'm looking forward to getting AirPods to use with it. I use the Apple EarPods all of the time & the AirPods will save me untangling time, won't catch on the kitchen cupboard handles & rip out of my ear, will be safer to fall asleep while listening and will allow me to charge and listen at the same time at my desk job (not that I have to now with increased battery life, but I did before & like to be fully charged when I head home in the evening).
    So yes, I love my iPhone 7 Plus. My iPads are feeling neglected this weekend, although that shouldn't last long, I do use my iPads a lot.

15. jess222 macrumors 6502

jess222

Mine is great! Not too different than my 6s but I have no complaints:)

16. Bigserver1 macrumors regular

So far I'm enjoying my phone. I'm coming from an iPhone 6s Plus, to a matte black iPhone 7 plus.

I've already noticed how much better the camera is in low light settings, the 2x optical zoom is awesome and I can't wait to see what app developers (and Apple) come up with to take advantage of the tech.

The processor is crazy fast, as is the entire phone experience. My screen is warmer than my 6s+, but feels very natural and the colors are vibrant. It's equitably bright to my 6s if not a hair more, and the wide color gamut seems to be a real feature, not a fancy term for nothing. I also love the matte black color, I enjoy the new home button, and appreciate how they've built the Taptic Engine more deeply into the OS.

I don't love all the random animations on the 7 that are baked into iOS 10, but other than that I'm really happy.

17. austriak macrumors regular

I like my 7. It is definitely the best iPhone. However, if I had not already sold and shipped my 6s, I would have returned it. When using it now I would on a day to day basis, I don't really notice a big difference. I do really like the new home button though.

18. isaihtb11 macrumors regular

Of course, I like the 7... days I have currently been waiting so far to get the 7 :(

But I liked the display model I used in the store today

19. HickDead macrumors 6502a

HickDead

I like it but it's really not that much of an upgrade over the 6S. Apple better get their **** together for the 8 and give us a bezel-less screen, better battery capacity, 4K display, wireless charging, fast charging - basically everything Samsung has included in their premium flagship phone.

Enough of the recycled, rehashed iPhone year in and year out.

20. Rangers94 macrumors regular

Rangers94

Coming from the 6s plus to the 7 and I absolutely love it. Love the one handed use and how it fits better in pockets and just the overall feel in hand is better than the plus. The matte black is stunning. Pics don't do it justice. It's a deeper black in person.

I will go back to the bigger screen iPhone when Apple shaves down the bezels but for now..for me anyway it's to clunky for everyday use. I'm active and that thing is huge and was hard to handle on the go.

21. imaginex20 macrumors 65816

imaginex20

Love it. Coming from a 6S the 7Plus feels huge but getting used to it. Not too many new features but still a worthy upgrade

22. jlp2979 macrumors 6502

Sold my 6S a few months ago because I didn't like the loss of the headphone jack and wanted to try the HTC 10 for its superior audio capability. That's all it has going for it. I like trying Android every now and then to see what all the latest hype is about. But wow, something as simple as brightness control was broken on the HTC (even tried a 3rd party app to no avail) and it infuriated me on a daily basis. That's just 1 issue I had among many. September 16th couldn't have come soon enough for me. So glad to be back on an iPhone with the 7. And the matte black is my favorite iPhone color of all time.

The lack of headphone jack...I'll leave the lightning adapter attached to my headphones, which I only use at home anyway. I'll get over it (already have).

23. Shark5150 macrumors 6502a

Shark5150

I do! This site's forum, despite its name, is overwhelmingly negative. My 7 plus is a great device and a nice step up from my 6s plus

24. Bojan macrumors member

Bojan

Writing a big review on my phone, but overall happy with upgrade plan and happy with better battery life