So I spilled a cocktail on my macbook (I was sober) and let it dry out for a few days. Suprisingly it works (after 3 days of drying) but only on the power cord, it doesn't work on battery power at all even tho it says its fully charged. I called applecare right after it happened saying i spilled cause i thought they may help. Dell fixed my laptop a few years ago for hte same issue and i have a friend who spilled milk on his macbook and got it fixed. So I guess I have two questions. 1. What's wrong with it? 2. Will applecare keep a record of what I told them ( the guy said we don't cover it and recommended I let it dry out) or can I bring it in and say "stopped working?" If not how much do you think it will cost to get the battery fixed and perhaps the inside cleaned (I imagine it may be sticky cause it wasn't just water but its working, so i dunno). Got any advice??