So if no charge yet, does that mean no delivery Friday?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by shenfrey, Apr 21, 2015.

1. shenfrey macrumors 68000

Surely there's still a chance? Seems that Friday deliveries are actually happening after all :)

2. scwinsett macrumors 6502a

scwinsett

no one has a certain answer. my guess is they are still scrambling to get all the watches ready. the charge only appears once your watch has been prepared for shipment. they're using next day air to hubs with a date restriction. they have until friday at very early am hours to get all the watches sent to hubs for delivery. i still think we'll all be getting our watches friday

3. greytmom macrumors 68040

greytmom

No idea. But, I can tell you that once, with an iPhone, I didn't get a charge or a delivery notification until the night before. Went straight from processing to shipped, no preparing for shipment.

4. rollerbones macrumors member

there still is a very good chance you will get it Friday.

Last year I ordered the iPhone 6 and it showed nothing but processing until wed. night or early Thursday. I still received it Friday. I think it depends on how far you are from the shipping depot where the items are stored for shipping.

It shipped before I was even charged.

5. NJRonbo macrumors 68000

This just posted on MacRumors:

Apple Watch orders that have not yet changed should not cause alarm, as based on the early tracking info received, Apple is using Next Day Air shipments.

So no worries. Your status may not change till Thursday