I really do love it. However, I am not positive I will really be able to give up my iMac. If I could, I think it would be months before I would make that call. Sooooo, should I keep the 12.9, 128 gig pro, knowing that if I keep my Mac, my iPad doesn't have to be such a workhorse, OR should I return the 12.9 inch and get the 9.7 in a 32 gig (wouldn't need the storage for just basic iPadding), knowing that I might want to tote it around more often and might want the easier portability? Bear in mind I HAVE to have LTE because where we live we have ONLY data for internet and I hate always connecting to my phone hotspot - have to have LTE. Oh and the reason I'm trying to make a decision now is because I'm still in my 2 week return window with AT&T. WWYD?