So many I4's in the wild

cfairbank

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 12, 2006
Can't help but notice how many I'4s I have been seeing out in public. Seems I am seeing more 4's than other models. Everywhere I go people have them. Testiment to apple on how popular he device is.

Mike225

macrumors 6502a
Jul 15, 2010
SF BAY
Ive seen 2 in the wild aside from the two guys who got em on launch day trying to get them to Facetime in the same room but failing. And I work in San Francisco....

1 Cor. 15:26

macrumors member
Jul 28, 2010
*yawn*
I thought we were going to see a video of iPhone 4's in the wild teaming up as a pack to take down a wild antelope.

Let me down iPhone forum.

impulse462

macrumors 68000
Jun 3, 2009
*yawn*
I thought we were going to see a video of iPhone 4's in the wild teaming up as a pack to take down a wild antelope.

Let me down iPhone forum.
+1

I live in michigan and the only people I've seen have them are 2 of my friends.

When i visited chicago though, I did see a lot more. Surprising a lot of them were naked.

oplix

Suspended
Jun 29, 2008
New York, NY
Can't help but notice how many I'4s I have been seeing out in public. Seems I am seeing more 4's than other models. Everywhere I go people have them. Testiment to apple on how popular he device is.
You must live in a low population area. I've seen maybe a couple in New York.

billyjoegibsonx

macrumors 6502
Sep 10, 2008
I haven't seen an iPhone 4, except my own : / I'm sure it won't be long till I see every 3rd person with an iPhone 4.... That's what it's like with the 3G/3GS. iPhones have grown in popularity big time. I mind people would ask me "is that an iPhone? Ohh, I don't like it..." or "Oh cool! But I don't think Id buy one..."

Pushkar

macrumors 6502a
Jun 9, 2009
SW London, UK
I've seen a few about, I work in Sales on Oxford Street, London which is a couple of minutes from the Apple Store, seen a few people with them, alot of tourists as well. Some here and there on the Tube but nothing major yet seeing as Stock levels aren't readily available.

djransom

macrumors 68040
May 14, 2008
Chi-Town
I've seen 2 since I've had mine. I saw a guy with one late Saturday nite while I was in the restaurant and then I saw a chick with one about a month ago @ Radio Shack. I've seen alot of 3GS iPhones though.

MMM.PWR

macrumors 6502
Sep 21, 2009
Milwaukee
well 3 of my friends have it. so when we all get together there are 6 iphones with all of us. (2 have the 3gs). But I did see two in my summer math class today.. one had the white back but it looked ******. As if the guy just taped it on top of the phone.. :D

Cynikal.Mindset

macrumors 6502a
Jul 6, 2010
Guelph ON, Canada
seen none except my iPhone 4's sibling that was bought at the same time...I wanna try facetime but nobody has an iPhone 4 that I know...damn me and my little city of non-iPhone 4 owners

skiltrip

macrumors 68030
May 6, 2010
New York
I was at a zoo in New Jersey on Saturday, and I saw some guy walking while looking down at his cased iPhone 4. So far that's the only one I've seen in the wild. The fact that I was actually at a zoo emphasizes the whole "in the wild" part.

Mike225

macrumors 6502a
Jul 15, 2010
SF BAY
I was at a zoo in New Jersey on Saturday, and I saw some guy walking while looking down at his cased iPhone 4. So far that's the only one I've seen in the wild. The fact that I was actually at a zoo emphasizes the whole "in the wild" part.
So technically you saw it at the zoo and it wasn't in the wild, so keep looking.

calb

macrumors 6502
Mar 12, 2009
UK
I see a few each day when I'm at work... so by the time I'd seen a dozen, I gave up waiting for white. Glad I did!

lilo777

macrumors 603
Nov 25, 2009
Yes, iPhone has become the most ubiquitous smart phone (at least in US)

NQK

macrumors member
Jun 4, 2009
Alabama, U.S.
I've only seen two, one belongs to the wife of one of the doctors in our office and the other belongs to one of our patients, who happens to work at the apple store here.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.