So, the iTunes Festival App does not require iOS 7.1

SakuraSuki

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 18, 2013
and just released to public. So there you go with the chance of iOS 7.1 release for this week. So no there is fixed date for iOS 7.1 release we can predict.

Just downgraded one of my iPad mini from iOS 7.1 beta 5 to iOS 7.0.6... what a ugly mess. Battery starts drain quickly, Safari bookmarks won't sync no matter what i try and crash like non-stop.

Come on, iOS 7.1 you cannot come anytime late. We need you badly.

marvz

macrumors 6502a
Aug 27, 2012
Berlin
It means iOS 7.1 will be released at the end of march with revamped In-App Purchase flow.. :(

SakuraSuki

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 18, 2013
It means iOS 7.1 will be released at the end of march with revamped In-App Purchase flow.. :(
no...that means we have 3 more weeks to go... April cannot come early enough... Already have enough of crash and snow... come on April... come on sunshine... come on warm weather and come on iOS 7.1

SMIDG3T

Suspended
Apr 29, 2012
England
Yep, I'm gutted, among many, but at least we know we'll be getting iOS 7.1 before the 31st of March as that is the deadline Apple has to fix the in-app purchases policy.

----------

Well that blows my theory, could be weeks before we see 7.1 now.
Ha, after saying "second week of March" about 50 times, looks like you're wrong. Still, on a serious note, really fu**ed off. Still, we should be getting it before the 31st of March.

eattherich

macrumors 6502a
Jul 8, 2011
Berlin
We do indeed. If you don't care, don't come to this thread.
My comment was a light-hearted joke (have you never seen any of the "aaaaand..." memes?) and was never meant to offend anyone. That said, I'm not apologising just because you read it the wrong way and you're feeling defensive.

Why is everyone so angry on here tonight?

SMIDG3T

Suspended
Apr 29, 2012
England
My comment was a light-hearted joke (have you never seen any of the "aaaaand..." memes?) and was never meant to offend anyone. That said, I'm not apologising just because you read it the wrong way and you're feeling defensive.

Why is everyone so angry on here tonight?
Well I will apologise as I feel bad. So, sorry :)

----------

Not quite sure what you mean by this... yeah, I'll let you elaborate.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Well I will apologise as I feel bad. So, sorry :)

----------

Not quite sure what you mean by this... yeah, I'll let you elaborate.
That the in-app purchase changes can come as an update to 7.0 or perhaps even somehow without an iOS update and not even necessarily as part of 7.1.

----------

Perhaps, or perhaps at least by April 14, when the latest iOS 7 beta is set to expire.

screensaver400

macrumors 6502a
Jan 28, 2005
Apple really blew it with iOS 7 in terms of stability, so it seems like they want to get 7.1 right. But goodness, I'd take Beta 5 (which, by all accounts, seems to be 90% "there") as the GM as this point, with a quick 7.1.1 a month later that fixes the rest.

MrGuder

macrumors 68030
Nov 30, 2012
So I guess we can stop checking for the 7.1 update...I have to admit that this forum had me believing that 7.1 was coming this week.