So what happens in September?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by duncanapple, Jul 16, 2010.

1. duncanapple macrumors 6502

So what does everyone think is going to happen in September with iPhone 4? Do you think they are going to do some tweak to the hardware? They were pretty clear they don't think its a software issue, but what would be "reevaluated" in September? I am just a little curious. I - for the record - am pretty happy with my phone and don't have any dropped calls. I just don't want to be stuck with a phone that is less desirable when I go to sell it next year for iphone 5 :) As is I was an early adopter with the aluminum 13 inch macbook - after consumer demand it shortly later received firewire, a better screen, and a "pro" moniker for less money. Thats the price of early adoption I suppose, but for the sake of conversation, I wonder why September is a cut off?

Sorry mods - If you want to merge this with another thread, go ahead. I thought this was different enough to warrant a new one -

2. iGuardian macrumors 6502a

iGuardian

3. scaredpoet macrumors 604

scaredpoet

They'll stop giving away free third party cases and probably ramp-up production of bumpers to be included with each iPhone 4 sold.

Nope.

They were also pretty clear that neither a recall nor an immediate design change was in the works. The question was explicitly asked and answered.

Whether or not they can make enough bumpers for everyone, whether they need to keep buying third-party cases.

Unlikely.