So, who here is STILL waiting for the White iPhone 4?

I

iFanboy

Original poster
*Raises Hand*

Come on Apple i'm getting impatient! :mad:

I'm also hoping for some minor hardware tweaks such as coating for the antenna etc.. nothing noticable obviously.

So who here's waiting, and who got bored and bought a black one (i'm not far away from doing this).

billycuth

macrumors 6502a
Jul 31, 2010
I do actually want a white one, and I am being forced to wait anyway (stupid gift card rules for AT&T) so maybe I will end up with a white one... All I know I definitely want is a 32 GB iphone 4. And I want it yesterday!

hryan4740

macrumors regular
Jun 8, 2010
NoVA
Good luck! I gave up after the last announcement and ordered a black one. I think I could have waited had it not been for the fact that my 2g was ready to bite the big one.

wmp.dll

macrumors member
Jul 9, 2008
I'm still waiting, but I would be surprised if we see a White iPhone 4. I'll probably just pick up a BlackBerry Torch to play with.

xenuprime

macrumors 6502
Aug 1, 2008
I am still waiting, but I have a black 32gb sitting here unopened. Apple has a couple weeks to announce something or I will open it up.

Unless I can't make it until then:D

bunnicula

macrumors 68040
Jul 23, 2008
I gave up and bought a black one last Friday.

I'm not waiting until Christmas for another phone. Not when they'll just turn around and crank out a better version of it in 6 months that I can uprade to.

Maybe by next summer, they'll have figured out how to make a white phone. Properly, even.

nora47

macrumors regular
Apr 20, 2010
*Raises Hand*

Come on Apple i'm getting impatient! :mad:

I'm also hoping for some minor hardware tweaks such as coating for the antenna etc.. nothing noticable obviously.

So who here's waiting, and who got bored and bought a black one (i'm not far away from doing this).
why make a useless thread?

ref26

macrumors 6502a
Mar 13, 2008
I got a black one the day after they announced "later this year" and I'm happy with it. Depending how long it takes, I might sell this one and get the white, we'll see.

UCLAkers

macrumors member
Jun 17, 2008
so who here thinks we're gonna get an update on the WHITE in a few weeks at that ipod touch/iOS media event (story on homepage)???

fingers crossed...

Encanto

macrumors regular
Nov 7, 2006
San Diego, CA
I am waiting for the white iPhone release. You giys are going to call me crazy but I today i bought an iPhone 2G. I will be using it while I wait for the white iPhone release. I was very close in ordering a iPhone 4 black. But I decided to just go this route. Hopefully this first gen iPhone dosent poop on me hehehe. :D

RonHC

macrumors 6502a
Apr 27, 2010
Im tired of people making new threads of the same topic when they can use the "search bar"

wmp.dll

macrumors member
Jul 9, 2008
so who here thinks we're gonna get an update on the WHITE in a few weeks at that ipod touch/iOS media event (story on homepage)???

fingers crossed...
Thats what I was thinking. And if the White iPhone 4 isn't released then I will just go buy a BlackBerry Torch.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.