Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aevreyb

macrumors newbie
Jun 21, 2010
Woodland Hills, CA
Maybe one shipment (The one with my iPhone) arrived to Oakland too early and the one that arrived at 9:56 is now leaving Oakland according to UCBruins' post so maybe they made a plan to have them all come into LA at once so they can just load them all onto one truck all at the same time.

cyberatom

macrumors newbie
Jun 19, 2010
Here's what I have:

6/22/2010 10:50:00 PM LOS ANGELES, CA, US Arrived at FedEx Ramp
6/22/2010 3:09:00 PM OAKLAND, CA, US Left FedEx Sort Facility
6/21/2010 10:09:00 PM OAKLAND, CA, US Arrived at Sort Facility

Delivery date says the 24th but I also got the 23rd email from Apple. I'm in the San Gabriel Valley. Hoping to get it on the 23rd.

aevreyb

macrumors newbie
Jun 21, 2010
Woodland Hills, CA
I'm under the assumption that FedEx is sitting there with their thumb up their butt. Over 12 hrs since it left Oakland (1 ****ing hour away via plane) and still no update. :confused:

cyberatom

macrumors newbie
Jun 19, 2010
I'm under the assumption that FedEx is sitting there with their thumb up their butt. Over 12 hrs since it left Oakland (1 ****ing hour away via plane) and still no update. :confused:

Check simpletracking.com. It displays more info. Your iPhone most probably arrived by now.

Apple Expert

macrumors 65816
Jan 31, 2010
Just called Fedex and it says it will be delivered on the 24th. My tracking doesn't even show at the sort facility. The last update shows it departed from Oakland at 3pm.

premierjg

macrumors member
Feb 20, 2009
Mine says it left Oakland at 1:20 pm, no update since. When I call it says it will be delivered by tomorrow at 4:30.

I think that the tracking system is overwhelmed. We will see what happens.

cyberatom

macrumors newbie
Jun 19, 2010
Not here. On the ramp - that's progress... I'm in the economy batch stating 4:30 tomorrow but I know it's coming today - can't leave house ...

Yup, I'm on the same boat. My last update was:

6/22/2010 10:50:00 PM LOS ANGELES, CA, US Arrived at FedEx Ramp

I hope FedEx is really having tracking problems and that my iPhone comes today.

d3n13d

macrumors member
Oct 24, 2008
Mine is still
"at the sorting facility in Ontario CA" Im hoping it makes it on the truck today.

timlopez

macrumors member
Feb 12, 2009
In Long Beach. Package shows in Oakland on fedex and in LA Dock on simpletracking. I got the email saying its coming today. Lets hope they know what they're talking about. I had to stay home from work today, which I don't like doing.

Apple Expert

macrumors 65816
Jan 31, 2010
Just phoned Fedex and my package will be delivered today! She stated the online tracking is experiencing some delay. Phone Fedex if your tracking is not showing any progress.

rkdiddy

macrumors 65816
Mar 19, 2008
OC Baby!
Just phoned Fedex and my package will be delivered today! She stated the online tracking is experiencing some delay. Phone Fedex if your tracking is not showing any progress.

That is good news - mine still shows Oakland.

Jun 23, 2010 2:48 AM
Departed FedEx location
OAKLAND, CA

h1kar1

macrumors regular
Jul 12, 2007
Los angeles
Man this all is bugging me.

I recived the delivery on 23rd email as well.

I would like to know for sure if i need to sit around and wait to day or tomarrow don't want to waist 2 days on this.

I talked to Fedex this morning and they cant tell me for sure if it will get to me today they keep refering to the online delivery date the 24th

I am located in North Hollywood.
Shipping details

Date/Time Location Description
6/22/2010 9:36:00 PM LOS ANGELES, CA, US Arrived at FedEx Ramp
6/22/2010 1:20:00 PM OAKLAND, CA, US Left FedEx Sort Facility
6/21/2010 10:09:00 PM OAKLAND, CA, US Arrived at Sort Facility
6/21/2010 5:07:00 PM ANCHORAGE, AK, US Left FedEx Sort Facility
6/21/2010 10:16:00 AM ANCHORAGE, AK, US Status Scan
6/20/2010 9:39:00 PM LANTAU ISLAND, HK Package status
6/20/2010 12:38:00 PM SHENZHEN, CN Left FedEx Origin Location
6/19/2010 11:00:00 PM SHENZHEN, CN Pickup status

If i have to sit around today and my phone does not come i will be very upset after this whole mess. Already have to go wait at the apple store tomarrow for my wife since i could not get her pre-order in but at least i have a reservations.

This is getting way out of hand this time around how much time are you expected to waist for a phone..

Ishimaru

macrumors 6502a
Jun 18, 2009
Los Angeles
I just called myself, and the rep told me that I could get my phone sometime between now and the 26th...seriously?? "This is what Apple has told us". Not a helpful rep at all. Didn't care when I mentioned you called and got a completely different answer. Damn I hate customer service reps.

ManOfTheHour

macrumors member
Jun 17, 2010
Laguna Hills, CA
It doesn't look like my phone is going to get here today (as FedEx still says Departed Oakland and the simpletracking.com says its on that damn ramp in LA). Most definitely pissed off if this is the case and I dont get the phone until 4:30 PM tomorrow like the website says due to Apple being cheap and sending mine via economy shipping.

I'd be fine with this if they hadn't sent out the email or if the email had just been like, some of you MIGHT be getting your iPhone delivered on the 23rd, but instead they say YOU WILL get your iPhone on the 23rd. Not cool :apple: :mad: I'm camping out to get my brother and father an iPhone, looks like they'll get there's well ahead of me.

foot56

macrumors regular
Jun 17, 2010
It doesn't look like my phone is going to get here today (as FedEx still says Departed Oakland and the simpletracking.com says its on that damn ramp in LA). Most definitely pissed off if this is the case and I dont get the phone until 4:30 PM tomorrow like the website says due to Apple being cheap and sending mine via economy shipping.

I'd be fine with this if they hadn't sent out the email or if the email had just been like, some of you MIGHT be getting your iPhone delivered on the 23rd, but instead they say YOU WILL get your iPhone on the 23rd. Not cool :apple: :mad: I'm camping out to get my brother and father an iPhone, looks like they'll get there's well ahead of me.

You need to read.. Fedex tracking is behind.. It most likely on the truck already. ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.