Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mity

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 1, 2014
I'm still running Catalina because I don't want to mess anything up on my machine. I'm not an experienced programmer and I would hate to have directories misplaced and then have to troubleshoot because I probably wouldn't know what to do on my own. However, here are some new features that I would like to have in Monterey. So, has anyone here any problems with Python, Airflow, Jupyter, etc. when upgrading to Big Sur or Monterey on Intel MBPs? Thanks

januarydrive7

macrumors 6502a
Oct 23, 2020
I'm on a 2019 16", and have had zero issues with python/jupyter or any of the other systems I use. Not an airflow user, so can't speak to it. As always, YMMV.

An easy way to check is create a partition, install newer OS, and check if everything works prior to upgrading primary partition.

Reactions: Mity

Mity

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 1, 2014
I'm on a 2019 16", and have had zero issues with python/jupyter or any of the other systems I use. Not an airflow user, so can't speak to it. As always, YMMV.

An easy way to check is create a partition, install newer OS, and check if everything works prior to upgrading primary partition.
Which OS are you on?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.