Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

applefan289

macrumors 68000
Aug 20, 2010
USA
Yeah, I was watching the news yesterday, and they said "Apple is expected to unveil the iPhone 5".

I guess that's what people are expecting. I would have stayed on the safe side and said "Apple is expected to unveil a new iPhone".

ah123

macrumors regular
Jul 5, 2011
Because analysts know all... :rolleyes:

Come on, just ~25 hrs to go then all will be revealed. No need to listen to those analysts now.

arkon

macrumors member
Aug 17, 2010
I CANT ********** WAIT! I will not sleep from now on and spam here for the next 25 hours ;-)

Shrink

macrumors G3
Feb 26, 2011
New England, USA
I CANT ********** WAIT! I will not sleep from now on and spam here for the next 25 hours ;-)

With dramatic reactions (such as above) to the announcement about a phone leads me to wonder how those with such a reaction would respond to something really important. :confused: :rolleyes:

jfrancis04

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 11, 2010
Because analysts know all... :rolleyes:

Come on, just ~25 hrs to go then all will be revealed. No need to listen to those analysts now.
It just gives me a modicum of hope for a true iPhone 5. :D

If investors are expecting a true successor though, tomorrow might be a great time to buy apple stock bc it will likely tank when they see it's only a 4S.

applefan289

macrumors 68000
Aug 20, 2010
USA
With dramatic reactions (such as above) to the announcement about a phone leads me to wonder how those with such a reaction would respond to something really important. :confused: :rolleyes:

They would probably have a very non-intense reaction. If the world was ending, they would probably say "I'm fine".

dccorona

macrumors 68020
Jun 12, 2008
No matter what it's called, it's the 5th iPhone, so calling it the iPhone 5 is as accurate as you can get right now.

brodas

macrumors regular
Jun 27, 2010
No matter what it's called, it's the 5th iPhone, so calling it the iPhone 5 is as accurate as you can get right now.

iphone-4s-5-mockup-2.jpg

Exactly no matter what it is it will be called the IPhone 5

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.