Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

maxsix

Suspended
Jun 28, 2015
Western Hemisphere
So much for being the "most stable release of an update" ever.
I'd prefer to say I'm surprised at how buggy Apple's recent releases are, but the all powerful, all influential, always arrogant Cupertino Company doesn't seem to care about delivering the quality experience they brag about. Now they're the 800lb. Gorilla that lumbers through the Apple Eco System Fat, Happy and a bit oblivious.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
I'd prefer to say I'm surprised at how buggy Apple's recent releases are, but the all powerful, all influential, always arrogant Cupertino Company doesn't seem to care about delivering the quality experience they brag about. Now they're the 800lb. Gorilla that lumbers through the Apple Eco System Fat, Happy and a bit oblivious.
And this has exactly what to do with the Sprint issue here?

Reactions: iAbc21

Ghost31

macrumors 68040
Jun 9, 2015
So even after the update breaking their internet, sprint users have the same quality of service huh.

Sprint = zero service

maxsix

Suspended
Jun 28, 2015
Western Hemisphere
And this has exactly what to do with the Sprint issue here?
It has everything to do with it.

And previous to Sprint, a very similar issue with nearly identical symptoms took out hoards of Verizon iPhones.

Apple has VOLUNTARILY created and promoted the "It Just Works" slogan.

However when Apple fails and it doesn't just work... Like magic, an army of Apple sympathizers, excuse makers, and others appear out of the clear blue to let Apple off the hook.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
It has everything to do with it.

And previous to Sprint, a very similar issue with nearly identical symptoms took out hoards of Verizon iPhones.

Apple has VOLUNTARILY created and promoted the "It Just Works" slogan.

However when Apple fails and it doesn't just work... Like magic, an army of Apple sympathizers, excuse makers, and others appear out of the clear blue to let Apple off the hook.
You do understand that carriers put out their own updates in relation to this that have nothing to do with Apple, right?

Reactions: iOSFangirl6001

aliensporebomb

macrumors 68000
Jun 19, 2005
Minneapolis, MN, USA, Urth
Weird. I noticed issues - with my phone staying locked on 3G despite being 900 feet from a Sprint tower with LTE and Band 41. Then, a few days before 9.3 dropped (I was on the beta program) I got a pop-up saying that I had a new carrier settings update. I clicked on it and the LTE stuff seemed to be more widely available and at much higher speeds.

Curious.

iOSFangirl6001

macrumors 6502
Aug 11, 2015
It appears that this has turned into the 'facts be damned bash Sprint at all cost, because no other carrier has had connection problems before' thread.

Sprint is 1 of the more notorious for service issues just saying....

So even after the update breaking their internet, sprint users have the same quality of service huh.

Sprint = zero service

Yep....

Aww, you guys posted my tip and screenshot.
I feel famous now!

Still having LTE issues :(

Congrats on the newfound fame.
Sorry about your LTE Tho :/

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.