Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Retroworldnews

macrumors member
Original poster
May 19, 2019
I wonder any iPhone 15 user has this " weird " experience? Is not always appear. Like once a while while you plug in the usb C cable to charge. I will not charge than you touch the screen it will begin to charge. Usually once we plug in the cable it will charge straight.

If you know what i mean here. I using the Original Apple charger plug and USB C able.

JonnyMacx86

macrumors regular
Staff member
Feb 10, 2024
Halifax, NS
That could be a number of things, even as simple as dust in the port. It's worth checking with Apple Support directly as it sounds like if there's a fault found, you'll at least get a repair and maybe even a replacement under warranty.

Retroworldnews

macrumors member
Original poster
May 19, 2019
Do you have allow access when locked for accessories disabled in settings/face id & passcode?

That could be a number of things, even as simple as dust in the port. It's worth checking with Apple Support directly as it sounds like if there's a fault found, you'll at least get a repair and maybe even a replacement under warranty.
Well is like Only Once in blue moon. Not always. this ' weird " minor thing.

Reactions: JonnyMacx86
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.