Space Grey Sport with other bands [MERGED]

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by abluehaze, Apr 9, 2015.

1. its Dale macrumors 6502

Man I would love this!!

2. tomekosiowy, Sep 24, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2015

tomekosiowy macrumors regular

tomekosiowy

In my opinion Space Gray looks best originally (within black sport band). I will go with 42 Space Gray. No other combinations (colour variations looks like toys for kids). And silver alluminium looks like plastic rather, painted with silver spray paint.

3. Traverse macrumors 604

Traverse

I finally found a third party "leather" band I liked. I'm using this Mifa black leather buckle from Amazon combined with these Clockwork Synergy space grey adapters.

My opinion? It's nice, soft, a little thin, but comfy. The buckle is a tad annoying because it will scrape against a desk or a MacBook chassis as you type, but this is an issue with any buckle band. I will still use my Black Sport band most of the time, but now have this for dresser occasions, not so much desk work. The band is about 1-1.5mm too narrow for the Clockwork Synergy adapter which I thought meant the watch would slide, but after a good amount of use I've never noticed that at al, but you could wedge something in it if it really bugged you.

I'm happy with it for $24 +$15 adapters. It's not a nice as Apple's of course, but works.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. madflava54 macrumors member

Where did you get that band?