Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

neomarcel

macrumors newbie
Jul 25, 2015
18a.jpg

My AW

18.jpg

19.jpg

tomekosiowy

macrumors regular
Dec 7, 2013
Poland
In my opinion Space Gray looks best originally (within black sport band). I will go with 42 Space Gray. No other combinations (colour variations looks like toys for kids). And silver alluminium looks like plastic rather, painted with silver spray paint.

Last edited:

Traverse

macrumors 604
Mar 11, 2013
Here
I finally found a third party "leather" band I liked. I'm using this Mifa black leather buckle from Amazon combined with these Clockwork Synergy space grey adapters.

My opinion? It's nice, soft, a little thin, but comfy. The buckle is a tad annoying because it will scrape against a desk or a MacBook chassis as you type, but this is an issue with any buckle band. I will still use my Black Sport band most of the time, but now have this for dresser occasions, not so much desk work. The band is about 1-1.5mm too narrow for the Clockwork Synergy adapter which I thought meant the watch would slide, but after a good amount of use I've never noticed that at al, but you could wedge something in it if it really bugged you.

I'm happy with it for $24 +$15 adapters. It's not a nice as Apple's of course, but works.

photo-feb-11-7-35-24-pm-jpg.615976

photo-feb-11-7-35-56-pm-jpg.615977

photo-feb-11-7-36-35-pm-jpg.615978

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.