spikey

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
Re: re: anti-zealot campaign

Originally posted by jefhatfield

an anti-zealot is someone who likes to promote macs for the virtue of the machine...not to make macs look better by flaming pcs with statements like "all pcs are ugly because they are beige", "all pcs are slow", or the famous "all pcs suck because they are not macs"
I would agree with this and say that if I didn't have another agenda, I would have signed up for the 'anti-zealot' campaign - to fight ignorance and make this site a better place....:D

Taft

macrumors 65816
Jan 31, 2002
Chicago
Re: Re: re: anti-zealot campaign

Originally posted by dukestreet

I would agree with this and say that if I didn't have another agenda, I would have signed up for the 'anti-zealot' campaign - to fight ignorance and make this site a better place....:D
Whats your other agenda?

Matthew

Durandal7

macrumors 68040
Feb 24, 2001
Just out of curiosity, how does one become an official member of the anti-zealot campaign? Sounds like a worthy cause.

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
Re: Re: Re: re: anti-zealot campaign

Originally posted by Taft
Whats your other agenda?
You floss to get rid of stuff between your teeth. My agenda would be to 'Help Spread Peace of Mouth'.

The Pres. of the National Flossing Council put it best. Peace of Mouth is something like peace of mind, but just not as profound.

If you start taking more memebers for the A-ZC, you might want to formalize you sig. It could get carried away.