Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Macnoviz

macrumors 65816
Jan 10, 2006
Roeselare, Belgium
CNN will replay their coverage at 6pm EST, and I find it quite enjoyable to watch. It doesn't cut to the slides or video or so, but the audio is solid and the camera does a good job focusing on the important parts.

robogobo

Suspended
Jun 6, 2005
Sitting down facing front.
i was going to watch that low-quality ustream one, but decided not to since i wouldn't have caught it from the beginning.

now i'm waiting to see what's up with this CNN live stream... it says estimated time 1:30 but it's 1:32 EST now and it's not on...

as someone said earlier, i really hope it's the full thing and not just a broadcast or clip.

oh, and this is my first time on the spoiler-free thread!

Welcome! It's a safe place.

macmike47

macrumors regular
Jan 8, 2007
On the road
being British, I like to talk about the weather. Had an almighty thunderstorm here today (in Cologne, Germany). It's so invigorating to feel nature shake you to your core...

rachidfinge

macrumors newbie
Sep 9, 2009
Hi everyone! Great to meet all the spoiler free warriors here once again! :)

This time it's hard to stay spoiler free. I work in a news room and I am at work as we speak. As you can imagine, it's pretty easy to glance over a wire feed from AP, Reuters or whoever. I've been fine until now though and I only have another 45 minutes to go.

I've got the E3 feed running. I was impressed by Tomb Raider. The last time I saw Lara Croft was in Tomb Raider 2, so to see this jump in gameplay and image quality especially is truly stunning!

Take care all!

jpg

macrumors regular
May 15, 2009
being British, I like to talk about the weather. Had an almighty thunderstorm here today (in Cologne, Germany). It's so invigorating to feel nature shake you to your core...

+1 Thunderstorm was here (Göttingen, Germany) too. It started when I wanted to go home from work :(.

jpg

macrumors regular
May 15, 2009
Nope, no new console, no price drop, no new bundle, no kinect price drop...pretty blah

It was mostly about new games. Most of them had a trailer out there before, but it was nice to see some actual gameplay. Especially CoD MW3...

sweex

macrumors member
Oct 27, 2009
I apologize in advance because I know we're not supposed to talk about it here, but why can't we talk about fight club?

blueicedj

macrumors 6502
Jul 11, 2007
It was mostly about new games. Most of them had a trailer out there before, but it was nice to see some actual gameplay. Especially CoD MW3...

Most of the games were sequels...just wish they had something original. I was hoping Kinect would look better, but it looks really laggy in some games, although it did look pretty cool in others. Tomb Raider looked the best to me.

DocNYz

macrumors 6502a
Jun 9, 2008
East Coast, USA
nope hardly any surprises only surprise was Halo 4.

Remake of 1 or follow up to one of the existing games?

For those who keep asking, the second rule about Fight Club is a joke as it is the second rule in Fight Club. I in fact would love to talk about it since the 10th anniversary Blu-ray came out not too long ago and is a great transfer.

jpg

macrumors regular
May 15, 2009
I apologize in advance because I know we're not supposed to talk about it here, but why can't we talk about fight club?

Watch the dawn movie. Then you will understand. It is a masterpiece (though not better than Pulp Fiction)...

raep

macrumors member
Oct 20, 2010
P.R.
Most of the games were sequels...just wish they had something original. I was hoping Kinect would look better, but it looks really laggy in some games, although it did look pretty cool in others. Tomb Raider looked the best to me.

Same here Tomb Raider looked amazing, but its been 2 years Microsoft focusing on casual gamers and forgetting the hardcore. Heres hoping that Sony with the NGP and Nintendo with Cafe and 3DS rock my socks off :D

Remake of 1 or follow up to one of the existing games?

Yeah remake of the first one and then Halo 4 wich follows up halo 3 obviously lol and they said its a new trilogy so that means Halo 5 and 6 to :)

Manderby

macrumors 6502a
Nov 23, 2006
Watch the dawn movie. Then you will understand. It is a masterpiece (though not better than Pulp Fiction)...
Subjective. I haven't heard anybody talking about that movie since it was in theatres. Till now. Therefore I was glad that somebody in this thread reminded me what the first two rules were about. But let's talk about movies, shall we? To make time pass. I like "Perfume" a lot. Anybody with me?

jpg

macrumors regular
May 15, 2009
Same here Tomb Raider looked amazing, but its been 2 years Microsoft focusing on casual gamers and forgetting the hardcore. Heres hoping that Sony with the NGP and Nintendo with Cafe and 3DS rock my sucks off :D

I thought the gameplay of Tomb Raider sucked pretty much. It had a lot of cut scenes in it and the environment was pretty confusing. The girl looked really nice though. But does she really have to moan every time she does something? If I would put that game on speakers my neighbors must think I am raping someone...

sweex

macrumors member
Oct 27, 2009
Same here Tomb Raider looked amazing, but its been 2 years Microsoft focusing on casual gamers and forgetting the hardcore. Heres hoping that Sony with the NGP and Nintendo with Cafe and 3DS rock my sucks off :D

I really hope the NGP will be the PSP but done right this time ;-)

ps: I finally got the clue about the movie! I admit, slow thinking but at least this way I can stay spoiler free.

sweex

macrumors member
Oct 27, 2009
Subjective. I haven't heard anybody talking about that movie since it was in theatres. Till now. Therefore I was glad that somebody in this thread reminded me what the first two rules were about. But let's talk about movies, shall we? To make time pass. I like "Perfume" a lot. Anybody with me?

I preferred the book, but the movie was nice too.

DocNYz

macrumors 6502a
Jun 9, 2008
East Coast, USA
In case you all missed it, there were several spoilers and quotes that were just removed. Be careful reading the most recent posts, I'm hoping one was a joke but if not I'm pretty pissed.

To reiterate:

Do NOT talk about how long the keynote is.

Do NOT mention anything about it.

Do NOT quote anyone who breaks any of the rules, flag their post and ignore it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.