Springflash/ flashlight issue.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Silversplice, Aug 15, 2013.

1. Silversplice macrumors newbie

I have a jailbroken iPhone 5 and have added my tweaks. Up until a month a go no problems other then a respring here and there. The problem I'm having is that I installed activator with springflash. I have it set to turn my light on when I hit the home button 3 times. It was working great. But a month ago it stopped working. I did t mind cause I thought that I could use auxo or a normal flashlight app to turn it on. That didn't work my led light would not turn on at all. Not with a app, the camera, or auxo. I tried everything I could to get it to work uninstall activator and spring flash and reinstall it. Run I clean after and before every uninstall/reinstall of anything linked to the led flashlight, I got nothing. Then last night I was like wtf I hit the home button 3 times and it came on. But it's random now. I can only get spring flash to turn it on and if I turn it off it takes hours for it to work again. Anyone had this problem?

2. eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

No. I have Springflash and my problem has always been it coming on when I don't want it on.

Have you considered the possibility that your LED is faulty? What happens if you try to take pics with the flash on? Does it work? It it doesn't, or it's hit and miss then the LED might have an issue. At the very least you could rule out that it's hardware related if it works with taking pictures consistently.

3. jav6454 macrumors P6

jav6454

You already made a thread regarding this issue. Stick to that thread as per forum rules.

4. Silversplice thread starter macrumors newbie

My flash stopped working all together. But it was working great till I starting using activator and spring flash. I think it's more software then hard ware.

5. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Interstella5555

Contact support, they should be able to help.

6. Silversplice thread starter macrumors newbie

Would I contact apple or someone else. Being that it is jail broken apple won't help.