Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mjschabow

macrumors 601
Dec 25, 2013
I ordered a Gold 6 with 64GB and got through about 10 minutes ago. Got the confirmation email that says they will try and deliver BY the 19th.

Wow. Lucky. Did you go in a certain way or just refresh over and over like everyone else is doing?

drew.bowser

macrumors regular
Sep 23, 2008
Missouri
1:51

1:51 Mountain time!

Attachments

• iphone.jpg
    iphone.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 133

drew.bowser

macrumors regular
Sep 23, 2008
Missouri
Wow. Lucky. Did you go in a certain way or just refresh over and over like everyone else is doing?

Yeah pretty much, I have a decently quick home internet connection so I refreshed probably every 20 seconds while watching how I met your mother and checking mac rumors :)

doobybiggs

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 5, 2012
was bored and went to verizon and was able to put in a full order with no issue ... ooooh sprint how I hate you

ariadnerentz

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2013
New York
Anybody get the "we have reserved an iPhone for you" notice?

Yes. Went on the app store app on my iPad and I got a reservation number...

I am so confused since I didnt even think I can order the phone through the app store with sprint since sprint told me the apple store doesn't support the family plan... wtf?

mjschabow

macrumors 601
Dec 25, 2013
Yes. Went on the app store app on my iPad and I got a reservation number...

I am so confused since I didnt even think I can order the phone through the app store with sprint since sprint told me the apple store doesn't support the family plan... wtf?

Woah. That's weird. I just got the reservation as well and I wasn't supposed to be able to order through apple because I'm not eligible for an upgrade.

Blakjack

macrumors 68000
Jun 23, 2009
nope never got the email from them they said they would send when I pre-registered earlier this week

No not that one. When I ordered through the apple App Store app and went to checkout, instead of it saying I ordered a phone, it said that it could not reach sprint. It instead supposedly reserved a phone for me and would send me an email when I could continue my checkout process.

----------

nope never got the email from them they said they would send when I pre-registered earlier this week

Woah. That's weird. I just got the reservation as well and I wasn't supposed to be able to order through apple because I'm not eligible for an upgrade.

That's bs. U can order through apple, u just have to pay full price.

----------

I have, but i doubt that counts for anything.... i looked up the number it gave me and it comes up as not found.

Same thing for me.

ZebraDude

macrumors 65816
Sep 7, 2014
Naperville, IL
We've placed your order, and we've started processing it. Your order number is:
oyXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
We'll send you this number in an e-mail. Use it to check your order anytime at http://www.sprint.com/myorder.

What happens next

Shipping
Your phone will ship in up to 3 weeks.
Tracking number
Our customer service representatives have the same information you have. Your order confirmation means that you are on our list and one step closer to receiving your device.
Cancellations and returns
We may not be able to cancel your order before it ships. Please check that your color and memory choices are correct. If you would like to return your iPhone for any reason, please do not open your package.
What happens next
You've successfully ordered your device! Now what? Once it arrives, you can start using your new phone ASAP! Get it ready to go at Activate a New Phone. In the meantime, you can review information about your Apple iPhone 6 Plus 128GB - Pre-order.
Keep your phone protected and worry-free. Get Total Equipment Protection when you visit Services.
Find answers to your questions about billing, usage, your plan and more at Accounts.
Recycling your old electronic device?
Please visit sprint.com/recycle for information about recycling in your state, including state agency website and contact information. (In CT: ct.gov/dep/cwp/view.asp?a=2714&q=397480&depNav_GID=1645 or 860 424-3000; IL: epa.state.il.us/land/electronic-waste-recycling/index.html or 217 524-6713; IN: in.gov/idem/recycle/2352.htm or 800 988-7901; OR: http://www.deq.state.or.us/lq/ecycle/ or 888 532-9253; or, RI: http://www.dem.ri.gov/ewaste/index.htm or 401 222-6800.)
Your next bill
If you are changing your plan, we'll credit you back for the days left on your old plan and only charge you under your new plan for the days left on your billing cycle. Your bill may look different than usual until the next complete billing cycle begins. See a sample bill

Save paper. Save the environment. Sign up for eBill.
Save time with eBill Enroll in Ebill

Signing up for eBill lets you opt out of receiving your bill by mail and get billing notifications via email instead. We?ll notify you every month when your bill is ready to be viewed online.

urkel

macrumors 68030
Nov 3, 2008
Im on a Framily plan so the apple store app says I have to go through Sprint. And of course Sprint is down....

So now after several hours of trying online then I have to go to Best Buy in the AM with kids and wait outside? (And to top it off, Best Buy charges $100 more for no-contract phones. Sometimes you can get them to pricematch down but if nobody has them in stock then they'll try to be jerks about it.)

Blakjack

macrumors 68000
Jun 23, 2009
I have, but i doubt that counts for anything.... i looked up the number it gave me and it comes up as not found.

We've placed your order, and we've started processing it. Your order number is:
oyXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
We'll send you this number in an e-mail. Use it to check your order anytime at http://www.sprint.com/myorder.

What happens next

Shipping
Your phone will ship in up to 3 weeks.
Tracking number
Our customer service representatives have the same information you have. Your order confirmation means that you are on our list and one step closer to receiving your device.
Cancellations and returns
We may not be able to cancel your order before it ships. Please check that your color and memory choices are correct. If you would like to return your iPhone for any reason, please do not open your package.
What happens next
You've successfully ordered your device! Now what? Once it arrives, you can start using your new phone ASAP! Get it ready to go at Activate a New Phone. In the meantime, you can review information about your Apple iPhone 6 Plus 128GB - Pre-order.
Keep your phone protected and worry-free. Get Total Equipment Protection when you visit Services.
Find answers to your questions about billing, usage, your plan and more at Accounts.
Recycling your old electronic device?
Please visit sprint.com/recycle for information about recycling in your state, including state agency website and contact information. (In CT: ct.gov/dep/cwp/view.asp?a=2714&q=397480&depNav_GID=1645 or 860 424-3000; IL: epa.state.il.us/land/electronic-waste-recycling/index.html or 217 524-6713; IN: in.gov/idem/recycle/2352.htm or 800 988-7901; OR: http://www.deq.state.or.us/lq/ecycle/ or 888 532-9253; or, RI: http://www.dem.ri.gov/ewaste/index.htm or 401 222-6800.)
Your next bill
If you are changing your plan, we'll credit you back for the days left on your old plan and only charge you under your new plan for the days left on your billing cycle. Your bill may look different than usual until the next complete billing cycle begins. See a sample bill

Save paper. Save the environment. Sign up for eBill.
Save time with eBill Enroll in Ebill

Signing up for eBill lets you opt out of receiving your bill by mail and get billing notifications via email instead. We?ll notify you every month when your bill is ready to be viewed online.

In up to 3 weeks?!! Can they not guarantee a 19th delivery date?!!!

EDIT: I searched again and my reservation is now in the system. Hopefully the eservation will still get us in for a 19th delivery.

Last edited:

RCC1028

macrumors member
Nov 5, 2012
Just placed my order. Go to Sprint.com and click on shop, then Iphones. Took me an hour to make it happen but now went very smoothly and quickly. Says Sprint will do their best to get it to me by 9/19. Got a 64G Gold.

ZebraDude

macrumors 65816
Sep 7, 2014
Naperville, IL
In up to 3 weeks?!! Can they not guarantee a 19th delivery date?!!!

EDIT: I searched again and my reservation is now in the system. Hopefully the eservation will still get us in for a 19th delivery.

I know...

I worked on getting that order through for an 1 and 1/2

I wanted a gold one but settled for spacey :(

Lammercy

macrumors regular
Jun 4, 2012
After nearly 2 hours I was finally able to place my order and get a confirmation number. This was a total cluster **** on Sprint's part to say the least. My roommates have AT&T and Verizon and put their orders in about 30 minutes ago, another friend of ours has T-Mobile and there's no mention of the iPhone 6 on their website.

Blakjack

macrumors 68000
Jun 23, 2009
I think everyone is in that boat. Apple and AT&T orders are 2-3 weeks to from what I've been reading.

The delivery dates seem to be inconsistent. There are some just now processing orders and still getting 19th delivery dates.

----------

After nearly 2 hours I was finally able to place my order and get a confirmation number. This was a total cluster **** on Sprint's part to say the least. My roommates have AT&T and Verizon and put their orders in about 30 minutes ago, another friend of ours has T-Mobile and there's no mention of the iPhone 6 on their website.

What's your delivery date?

Lammercy

macrumors regular
Jun 4, 2012
The delivery dates seem to be inconsistent. There are some just now processing orders and still getting 19th delivery dates.

----------

What's your delivery date?

The email says "we'll do our best to get it to you by the 19th."

Blakjack

macrumors 68000
Jun 23, 2009

The email says "we'll do our best to get it to you by the 19th."

Craziness. It's like a roll of a dice with these delivery dates this year.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.