Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Iphone4Sara

macrumors newbie
Oct 8, 2011

Mine has been stuck on this since I ordered- is something wrong? or is this how its supposed to look?

Yes, mine was like that too. I called about 5 or 6 times yesterday until I finally reached someone who knew what they were talking about. He had to manually push my order through and give me a new order #. Now it says I have a shiny new iPhone waiting in the warehouse for me. No tracking # yet. But I was told that I would still be getting my iPhone within the same timeframe of the 14th or 15th. You should call the # they give you on that screen for questions and have them look at your order.

marine0816

macrumors 6502a
Mar 11, 2011
USA

Mine has been stuck on this since I ordered- is something wrong? or is this how its supposed to look?

Mine doesn't say submitted, Which one of us is better off with our status?

screen.jpg

Cgbspur21

macrumors member
Dec 24, 2010
So how's the service? I used to have Sprint way back in the day, way back. But I'm switching to Sprint for a few reasons, but I'm ****ing sick and tired, and tired and sick, of ATT signal inside where I live. One bar, maybe.

Haha umm, it's generally very reliable. The data speeds are a bit slower than ATT, but to me it's worth it. Where I live, Sprint has some service issues, but that's because I'm in a VERY rural area. But when I travel, I do have very reliable service. Basically saying my issues, are based off of my area haha. Plus unlimited data ROCKS!!

sk1wbw

Suspended
May 28, 2011
Williamsburg, Virginia
Haha umm, it's generally very reliable. The data speeds are a bit slower than ATT, but to me it's worth it. Where I live, Sprint has some service issues, but that's because I'm in a VERY rural area. But when I travel, I do have very reliable service. Basically saying my issues, are based off of my area haha. Plus unlimited data ROCKS!!

I have that now with ATT, but with ATT if you go 100 yards on the main roads into your neighborhood and then inside your house, there's nothing. Was like that in three different places in Virginia and now it's like that here in Florida. It gets VERY annoying to have to stand outside to make a ****ing phone call.

ps2pk

macrumors newbie
Apr 3, 2010
Just got my tracking number.

16gb white.

Status: iPhone pre-orders are targeted for delivery by Oct. 14 or Oct 15 and may take till end of this week to be tracked on the carrier website. All other customers, your order has been shipped. Click on the shipping tracking number to track the progress of your order. It make take 24 hours for your tracking number to be active. Please allow 2-5 days for delivery. If you are eligible for a Mail-in-rebate, but do not receive the form with your order, please go to http://www.sprint.com/rebate and print a copy of the mail-in-rebate form. If you have questions, please call 866-789-8292 between 8:00 a.m. EST to 11:00 p.m. EST Monday to Friday or 9:00 a.m. EST to 9:00 p.m. EST on Saturdays and Sundays.

rashawnsdinner

macrumors newbie
Oct 9, 2011
Not to be the downer, but I work part time at the Louisville UPS hub and I can tell you from multiple iPhone and 2 iPad launches, UPS usually gets the phones in a few days early and then stores them at a local warehouse that deals strictly with phones and knows when to ship them out. They know when what items need to be shipped to arrive in Washington state or New York in order to be delivered on the date Apple says. So the estimated delivery date means nothing as of right now, I would completely ignore it.

But on the positive side, the last 2 launches, a few people got theirs early because when dealing in a volume of boxes as high as the numbers here are going to amount to, a few are sure to slip thru early again.

So don't get excited but good luck and hopefully a few arrive on Wednesday or Thursday.

This. The sender can place a stipulation on the shipment to not have it delivered until a certain day. It is actually quite common. A few times I have ordered something with a store's super cheap "economy" shipping option which according to them takes "5-7 days" and UPS ground will actually hold it until the date in which the company deems its been 5 days. This happens when their warehouse is like 5 hours away by car so it only takes UPS a day or two to get me the package.

Cool though..i hope it slips through the cracks or sprint didn't exercise that option!

boiseodar

macrumors newbie
Oct 9, 2011
Ok so here is how my order status screen looks. The only difference I can see is that I am not a new customer and I have a business account...anyone else can verify this?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2011-10-09 at 8.10.14 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2011-10-09 at 8.10.14 PM.png
    43.1 KB · Views: 148

EvilShenaniganZ

macrumors 6502
Jul 9, 2009
Ok so here is how my order status screen looks. The only difference I can see is that I am not a new customer and I have a business account...anyone else can verify this?

Is that the same order number in the order confirmation email you received?
When I went into my order history I had a number close to that one. When I look at the email however it was different. I used the email one to track my order and had new information.

Cgbspur21

macrumors member
Dec 24, 2010
I have that now with ATT, but with ATT if you go 100 yards on the main roads into your neighborhood and then inside your house, there's nothing. Was like that in three different places in Virginia and now it's like that here in Florida. It gets VERY annoying to have to stand outside to make a ****ing phone call.

Wow, that's ridiculous! Ya, Sprint SHOULD be better for you. Plus, roaming off of Verizon towers is nice hahaha ;)

boiseodar

macrumors newbie
Oct 9, 2011
hmmm...I never received an email with a confirmation. When I called sprint they told me that i didnt get this email because I didnt give them my email address....I dont know how many times i have to give this to them but they never seem to keep it or have it. So I dont know if this is the same confirmation number as the email version...so we will see and hope that I get our phones on friday because I have a three day weekend to play with them. HEHEHE:)

marine0816

macrumors 6502a
Mar 11, 2011
USA
One of my 4Ss just got a tracking number, says Ill get it 10/12 second day air.. Why is Apple/Sprint teasing me like this??? I know Ill probably get it at 8pm on 10/14:D

The teasing is just straight torture

screentracking.jpg

UPS.jpg

tracking2.jpg

Last edited:

AndrewR23

Contributor
Jun 24, 2010
One of my 4Ss just got a tracking number, says Ill get it 10/12 second day air.. Why is Apple/Sprint teasing me like this??? I know Ill probably get it at 8pm on 10/14:D

The teasing is just straight torture

pretty lucky.

omgwut

macrumors 6502
Jul 28, 2006
Its been 72 hours and my 4S order status is still listed as being processed. No tracking number yet... 2nd day air shipping, tight! Hope I'm so lucky.

burmguy

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 7, 2011
Hopefully mine will show me an expected delivery date pretty soon.

Apple9to5 Im sure you will see something later on today and get it on friday like the rest of us, I know its frustrating but just be patient ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.