SS Milanese Loop Mind Was Blown Club

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by NeutralGeek, May 8, 2015.

1. NeutralGeek macrumors regular

Saw how beautiful it is in person on launch day. So jealous at those who got theirs early at show-off thread.

Finally, the moment came for me this morning to put my very own in my wrist.

The most beautiful gadget and watch I have ever seen & own that I will be wearing everyday. Life is good, sweet dreams are made of this.

2. n8c macrumors member

3. MultiMediaWill macrumors 68000

I travel the world

4. iBlazed macrumors 68000

iBlazed

And the seven seas.

5. greytmom macrumors 68040

greytmom

Everybody's looking for something.

Except you. You have yours. Congrats.

6. eoblaed macrumors 65816

eoblaed

This is what brilliance looks like.

7. playaproved macrumors 6502

As soon as Apple updates the system to support two watches and one phone, or makes it easier to switch between watches, I'll be joining this club.

8. chmsant macrumors newbie

Ordered a space grey sport but tried on the loop the other night and loved it. Might grab one here once supplies aren't so constrained.

9. Ecoh macrumors 6502a

Ecoh

I have been wearing the milanese and love it ! It is so comfortable. Just got my green sport band today and love it also. Now I can't decide which one to wear. :D

10. wileycoyote macrumors member

Opulence

Attached Files:

11. joshdammit macrumors 6502

Some people will never be pleased.

12. zmunkz macrumors 6502a

zmunkz

I love my milanese, although there is the occasional hair tug, so i'll probably save it for nicer occasions and use the black sport normally. The magnetic clip is really clever… I've had similar bands on other watches that required a sort of folding clip that was really crude and ugly. This is much more elegant

13. Kavier macrumors 6502a

Kavier

LOL...I totally forgot about this!

14. Mythicstatus2 macrumors regular

My milanese band is stuck in processing. I am loving my SS WSB though. I just wish it would deliver already.

15. Armen macrumors 604

Armen

Enjoy OP.

My Sport band is finally going to arrive on Monday so I can ship my Milanese Loop band back to Apple. Good riddance .

16. Jordan921 macrumors 68040

Jordan921

Haven't received my watch yet but I did try the Milanese loop in store and loved it.

17. Presonance macrumors regular

Presonance

Finally got to try one on last week. The comfort and looks are amazing. Going to pick one up when they become available in store.

18. NeutralGeek thread starter macrumors regular

Another beautiful and glorious day with my SS Milanese :apple: Watch. Unlike any other (including the few days when I was wearing the SS BCB) ...

19. srshaw macrumors 6502

I'd not considered the milanese loop until I tried it at the Apple Store. I'm now really tempted now.

20. pjschmid macrumors member

Okay, I'll bite. Why would you want to switch between two watches. If you have a SS you can change the look by just switching bands (I would be worried about the SS bands reacting on the aluminum watches). So why would you need another :apple: Watch?

21. Esoom macrumors 6502

Esoom

Saw one yesterday, first AW in the wild, it was beautiful

22. lazyrighteye macrumors 68000

lazyrighteye

Can I up vote a group?
    Best forum collaboration, 2015?
    That whole series was gold.

Well. Played. All.

23. PLamarine macrumors 6502

PLamarine

I ordered the Milanese on 4/10 and am very excited to get it. Still says shipping in June. Going to be s long May!!

24. playaproved macrumors 6502

I like the look of the Space Grey Sport, especially with the various sport bands. I would use this watch to wear at work and when exercising.

I'm liking the Apple Watch more than I thought I would, and I really like the look of the Milanese loop, but the stainless connector only looks good on a SS watch to me. So the only option would to also buy a SS watch to be used with the Milanese Loop and other bands that only look good with stainless.

I'm also justifying it in my head using the rationale that I originally wanted the Space Black Stainless for $1100, but didn't know how much I'd use/like the watch, so I went for the $400 option instead. Now that I know I like it, I can get a 42 SS w/ Milanese Loop for $700 and spend the same $1100.

----------

I'm more than satisfied with my Apple Watch experience, but the addition of additional features would be nice. I could even see being able to sync two watches being useful for Edition owners who don't want to workout/exercise with a $10-15k watch on and would rather use a $400 watch for their fitness related activities.

25. Eightyone macrumors regular

I love my loop. The way the band shimmers in the sun, quite stunning.

I would like additional face selections added by Apple:

Imagine Star Wars faces (tie fighter flying past, Darth Vader with a red saber behind smoke, Yoda...); Marvel heroes; landscapes; birds; etc.

Faster ability to update weather and such.

That's it.